Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty 16 Factions

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@razvikennedy
Most servers come with a start script that is used to start the server...just. /gs is only one of the many services needed, and even that has needed arguments after it... Open the start script via a txt editor and you'll see much more...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perryl

Hello, yes i did a search and replace and got most of the changes... but that is just an example of one of the changes made... Myself i would like a stock gameplay with the option to start from a clean slate... If you do have a clean client and are able to share it i (WE) would greatly appreciate it... :)

I forgot about this, let me look into it. I definitely have one. I can upload it, but 100% won't work with the files without doing some fixes that I didn't document and would have to look for. Some were in interfaces (ingame.stf iirc), but I don't remember all of them and I didn't back up between fixing it and first set of customizations (regretfully).

This one is just unedited. I don't think it works with this release, but I don't remember exactly what I changed to make it work because that was a long time ago and I didn't note it down.

It's from 8-11-2016.

This one is a bit newer, but not Gevrin iirc. I could be wrong.

Apparently, it's from 5-11-2017, so my guess is the client I zipped up right before Gevrin patch, idk.

Last edited:
Reaction score
does anyone have a clean client?

My client is already translated to portuguese (some quests), but you can just change the elements.data so it will be the language you want (english):

[video]http://www.mediafire.com/file/a1a3w2k10fbd5dl/Jade_Dynasty_Brasil.7z/file[/video]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client is already translated to portuguese (some quests), but you can just change the elements.data so it will be the language you want (english):

[video]http://www.mediafire.com/file/a1a3w2k10fbd5dl/Jade_Dynasty_Brasil.7z/file[/video]

Downloading, thank you my friend!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
commands are run from a command prompt... the commands are listed in the OP...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not allowed on the server for some reason
mrosenov - [Release] Jade Dynasty 16 Factions - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most times you just need to put your gshop.data file on the server or vice versa

Reaction score
Any hint on opening Elysium in these files? I tried to make the same that Rocklee did on other files, used the same ports and just changed the files to the 16 class files. But my glinked never connect to the server.

I tried to follow the tutorial here on Ragezone too, but it don't seem to work to me.

I'm trying to run it on the same machine of the server, just changing the ports and making 2 stances of it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update new link addedDownload: If somebody wants to create a mirror feel free.commands:./server start./server stop./server restart./server top
mrosenov - [Release] Jade Dynasty 16 Factions - RaGEZONE Forums
Pass Root PHP, thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello
i was a player of Jade dynasty long time ago . i want to play offline in my PC . if theres any one who can help please help me out . i have tried to read this whole thread but i cant figure out what to do .
please help someone .
thanks
( i have no idea on programing sorry about that )

Back