• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Jade Dynasty 16 Factions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it running but I can't buy anything from store, except Tanis Ka charm! XDD
For everything else a get "[Misc.] Operation failed".
Any suggestions?
Thnx in advance :)

Fixed!

Rookie mistake: there was a mismatch between gshop and elements from client with the ones on server.
Note: the client files appear to be newer so use them to overwrite the server ones :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me why it is like this?

err : GTPlatformClient::GameGateStateChange, state err gamegate_conn_state=0,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i installed this on debian 11 with latest php,java,etc.. the server is on and appeared in client but i cant login (server network error). I've edited table.xml to my mysql credential, can any1 help me ? im clueless at this point :/ thanks

Back