Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how much RAM needed for full server with all maps loaded? 16Gb, 24, 32?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get your acc id from your database(use phpmyadmin,navicat,or anything that fits your needs)
Enter SQL in phpmyadmin and input the following command:
hi,Scena ,how to addpoint use the stored procedure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me how can I reset the network connection of this centos? It seems that when I open the virtualmachine, it recognises a different network card so all the original settings are useless. I've tried different guides but since the os is in chinese and there are no english locale installed on it, i can't find a way to restore network to the virtual machine. Thanks.

edit: nvm, i've fixed that. Now i get random d/cs when I login and an error in the server: Connect to central delivery failed. Can someone help please?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me please, i've been logged on phpmyadmin and added an account, but the game says ever incorrect username or password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm how do i change/fix ?
im using the xjd client and when i use the latest official client i get same error and map data out of sync.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
TRACE : gdelivery::statusannounce: drop player, gsid=1, userid=1024, roleid=1024
TRACE : CrssvrTeamsManager::OnLogin, roleid=1024, teamid=0 ERR_CRSSVRTEAMS_ROLE_NOT_IN
TRACE : GDelivery::FriendCallback PlayerLogout, roleid=1024

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i make a character on the website, it gives me 99999 jaden.
I'd like to make accounts on website without jaden. how can i solve it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, tyvm by release, my server test is working fine but i have some problems:
1- How to do Elysium works ? I read about a interserver but dont know if that release have a interserver or if i really need it, or how to setup a interserver , if someone can help with that please help me.
djbadboys38 - [Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client - RaGEZONE Forums

2- How can i make battleground works?
djbadboys38 - [Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client - RaGEZONE Forums

3- Vip rank and special rewards dont works. (Server Error: vip info cache is another period)

4- I cant edit Gshop when i do that i get a "update" error in logon screen.(i think thats a editor problem or just me)

5- Some NPC's just dont stay in your places, like Taisung the tao (i know the command to spawn Taisung but it vanish after server reboot) i need a definitive way to fix that, if thats a problem (i have a 30 day cooldown rock in left side of taisung).
***(SOLVED) Forget about Taisung, after 30 days of operation of the server side, the NPC comes to their correct place. Please help about the other 4 problems.

* Please be as much detail as possible in your answer if you can, im a newbie yet. Thanks

Sorry for any grammar errors, that's not my native idiom.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice release, server works and plays, but fashions don't work and NPCs and monsters come up as errors. How do you fix that? Is there an English patch because this release is in Chinese.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BlackFox101:You have to find the right elements.data, and it will work fine. All of fashions and monsters work fine for me! It will make the translation as well, only Gshop stay chinese, but you can find an another Gshop as well.
Geoberserk: It's not sure, but You can start BG if you install gsalias31.conf file into start file and it works with emperyan land too. I'm still trying to do it, but no1 helps me
VIP-> Put your VIPaward.lua file into you game client from server. it should work, it's work fine for me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BlackFox101:You have to find the right elements.data, and it will work fine. All of fashions and monsters work fine for me! It will make the translation as well, only Gshop stay chinese, but you can find an another Gshop as well.
Geoberserk: It's not sure, but You can start BG if you install gsalias31.conf file into start file and it works with emperyan land too. I'm still trying to do it, but no1 helps me
VIP-> Put your VIPaward.lua file into you game client from server. it should work, it's work fine for me.

Thank you very much Ankree for your answer. where can i find the file "gsalias31.conf" and where is the start file, i need edit some file or just put "gsalias31.conf" in any folder?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also problems with the ports are not opened ((((Help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea, if we are to use the mailer we need open ports. How do you open them?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Where i can find clear EN client??? or russian build?

Back