Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client

Reaction score
Patcher -->

Patcher Tutorial

Video 1 -
Difficulty:
Novice
Require Tools:
Any FTP Program or NotePad software. Recommended: WinSCP ( ), NotePad++( )
Required Files:
Judgement Patcher, Available Here.(Credit to mrosenov) also
Side Note:
You must have a webserver(often opt/lampp/lampp) and a game client also.

And the Installer, you create it by yourself, or if you can't, just archive it and upload it somewhere.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, tyvm by release, my server test is working fine but i have some problems:
1- How to do Elysium works ? I read about a interserver but dont know if that release have a interserver or if i really need it, or how to setup a interserver , if someone can help with that please help me.
djbadboys38 - [Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client - RaGEZONE Forums

2- How can i make battleground works?
djbadboys38 - [Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi people,
There is some time since I do not move to that server , but still wanted to understand how to make it work. Does anyone know what files I set up and how to configure ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone told me need 500 asc 90+ player and working toplist to trigger BG. Hope it's true :D well for elysium you need Brahma server and not interserver :) You can find it somewhere on this forum.

Reaction score
Someone told me need 500 asc 90+ player and working toplist to trigger BG. Hope it's true :D well for elysium you need Brahma server and not interserver :) You can find it somewhere on this forum.

Yep & Nope, You need 150~200 players to be 105 ascended or higher, about Elysium you need Interserver, Brahma lands is part of Elysium, actually if you play the official JD you'll notice that when you go to Elysium map you are transfered on completely different realm which runs custom gshop.data (and elements.data if you know how to modify the script.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was very helpful, so i don't need worry about Battlegrounds before i have that amount of players. Thank you guys!! If one day i create 200 "zombie players", i need to know... the below configuration of my start file is enough to make battlegrouds work?
One more thing... about the interserver.
It is correct to assume that is the same as Brahma Server ? I found this before in this forum and i will try setup this again but i'm a little confusing about that... the interserver have the same archives of the normal server + brahma maps and configurations? Thank you again guys and sorry my bad english.

#!/bin/sh
sleep 2
cd /root/zx/authd/build
./authd &
sleep 2
cd /root/zx/uniquenamed
./uniquenamed gamesys.conf &
sleep 2
cd /root/zx/gamedbd
./gamedbd gamesys.conf &
sleep 4
cd /root/zx/gacd
./gacd gamesys.conf &
sleep 4
cd /root/zx/gdeliveryd
./gdeliveryd gamesys.conf &
sleep 4
cd /root/zx/glinkd
./glinkd gamesys.conf 1 &
sleep 6
cd /root/zx/gamed/
./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias15.conf &
sleep 6
cd /root/zx/gamed
./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias21.conf
sleep 10
cd /root/zx/gamed
./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsterritory.conf &
sleep 5
cd /root/zx/gamed
./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsaliasbf.conf >$ScriptPath/logs/fort.log 2>&1 &
sleep 10

Reaction score
This was very helpful, so i don't need worry about Battlegrounds before i have that amount of players. Thank you guys!! If one day i create 200 "zombie players", i need to know... the below configuration of my start file is enough to make battlegrouds work?
One more thing... about the interserver.
It is correct to assume that is the same as Brahma Server ? I found this before in this forum and i will try setup this again but i'm a little confusing about that... the interserver have the same archives of the normal server + brahma maps and configurations? Thank you again guys and sorry my bad english.

Run a script that creates Bot characters, so you can get Battlegrounds to work.
Note: You can do it by changing the start level to 105 ascended and then create 150 characters manually or via iwebs.

About Elysium I'm 90% sure that its bugged. Anyway here is a quick hint how to run it.
Hint: Run another server(ALT) that runs only one realm with Elysium map (z32 if I'm not wrong), then make a interserver between your public server and the ALT server that runs only one realm and map, it shall work.
The way I get Elysium map was way easier, I just added it as custom map and changed the NPC Special Function to teleport you to it everything worked perfectly.

About the start script, every Battleground starts with realm,
Example: cd /root/zx/gamed/ ./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias15.conf &
This means battlegrounds in Realm 15 are started.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Run a script that creates Bot characters, so you can get Battlegrounds to work.
Note: You can do it by changing the start level to 105 ascended and then create 150 characters manually or via iwebs.
Great , I'll do it soon.

About Elysium I'm 90% sure that its bugged. Anyway here is a quick hint how to run it.
Hint: Run another server(ALT) that runs only one realm with Elysium map (z32 if I'm not wrong), then make a interserver between your public server and the ALT server that runs only one realm and map, it shall work.
The way I get Elysium map was way easier, I just added it as custom map and changed the NPC Special Function to teleport you to it everything worked perfectly.
Dude I waited a lot to get this information, really helped. Now I will follow a tutorial of this forum to try to make Interserver run . In case of failure, the second option is excellent.

About the start script, every Battleground starts with realm,
Example: cd /root/zx/gamed/ ./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias15.conf &
This means battlegrounds in Realm 15 are started.
I have that same line, i imagined that this line was intended to make the realm 15 work.. therefore all i have to do, are the hundreds of new accounts.

Thanks a lot for the help !!!!:w00t::w00t::thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you don't have the correct client patch

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Missing config on elementclient.exe v1378, if u use cracked elementclient.exe v1395 it will be glowing. done, i tried this one :), but if u use elementclient.exe v1395 u need to convert your elements.data from 1378 to 1395, simple like that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Missing config on elementclient.exe v1378, if u use cracked elementclient.exe v1395 it will be glowing. done, i tried this one :), but if u use elementclient.exe v1395 u need to convert your elements.data from 1378 to 1395, simple like that
Thank you! i will try that

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have set this up for someone else and their group to use. Finally managed to get external access to server however the server is all chinese.

Can someone link me to english files (please) as I am not yet familiar with editing files. I have search web seeeking such files but only found air... and gshop. Nothing that seems to convert english.

Thanks

PLEASE IGNORE GOT IT SORTED, SOMEHOW CORRUPTED SOMETHING. ALL WORKING NOW.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Today i Re-release Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server and Client files. Thanks to Tuan565 for files ^^

Information for game

Version 2 update graphics and add new sect of Heaven Circuit Race is causing her and slides
English name: Jade Dynasty: Regenesis
IP Virtual Machine: 192 168 200 100
Registered Web Account: 192 168 200 100
CentOS login: root password 123456
MySQL: root password 123456
Server startup script: ./start
Stop server command: ./stop

Server Files + Client (English) + Task Editor

Server: or
Client: Download or by
Client Patch: or
Jtools Task Editor: http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-jtools-task-editor-1378-a-996645/
Rar Password: tuan565.blogspot.com
NOT TESTED but screens looks good ^^

hey, are you turkey ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get pass the login screen. Mine shows the server with 5ms and its green. but no logoin or password works. I added a login and password in phpmyadmin but still doesn't work. I tried the reg account website but it doesn't work either. Does this server actually work. If anyone have a complete guide to getting this to work please let me know

Back