Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know this file host?
(1fichier.com)
The download speed isn't the fastest (~110kBps, will take like a hour and half per 512MB), but it worked fine for me. (I saw no captcha, slots and stuff when tried to download an upload, dunno how much time or how many times it can be downloaded before the file gets deleted)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ive stripped out the server files from Ling's vm and uploaded them here hope you dont mind Ling.
im not giving any help with them i simply stripped them out of the vm and uploaded them for the people that already have their own dedi on linux or want to build a 32-bit vm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
emmm a question,i can create a server jd on windows 7 without use virtual machine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe with cygwin. But not sure if it is compatible with this files. (also is a pain to uninstall it later... too many files.:p)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, everyone i have an little problem, i downloaded all files posted by Ling, but atm i cant open any of them ... any one knows why, or can some one tell me what other software i have to download to make them work?

- GamesRealm

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i read in this tread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/released-authd-mysql-zx2-11-a-848661/
that they are using the 328 client
in the attachment the torrent file posted by ddnut and
here the mediafire links also posted by ddnut on his forum

password: razorgames
thanks ddnut
i have no tested this client, my connection is really slow and will take me like 2 days to download

i have tested the client 366 and 372 and both not work
client crash wen copy files from server to client and
server crash wen copy files from client to server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have that client from him... how ever i can't login to my server because it shows to be updating and copying the files from the server to the client didn't work. so i am at a loss as to what to do. I also have the ttgn client but changing the serverlist.txt in userdata/server directory doesn't show my info once i load the game it shows theirs so i dunno what the did to make it not read serverlist.txt

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
twistedmmog what happens when you copy from server to client? client crash?
also you try to copy client to server? (ddnut client)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that will be perfect depositfiles or jumbofiles will be ok or even mediafire
if you can of course

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uploading the 301 client which is also 328 it is the install files like you would get from PWE

Back