Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey thanx for share but i have 1 error sorry for my poor english
asdasd - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums
thnx for helping any idea?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the server file downlink still up an runnin if so can some 1 repost the sever link cus the one im findin is dead ty ahead of time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ling i want to say you that server files are still broken

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download the ones on FileFactory. I downloaded them two days ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did this thing two days ago and I tryed again yesterday and I received the same error at extaction
the file legalicy urubuntu-s002,3,4 are broken

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finaly Ling did it, the server files work but i have a question why the parts 2, 3, 4 contain the same files like part 1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now... can anyone explain me what to do with these files? I extracted them and run them with VMWare but when I run dhclient returns me a file exists thing. and I don't know how to access files or where the database is... -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have these files to upload else where as I keep getting this error when trying to download parts 1, 3, and 4. Thank You.

edit---------------------------------------------------

got all the pieces took me all day lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My upload speed sucks and would finish in a week uploading all 4 parts.
Anyway still don't know how to work with this as I run it on vmware and don't know where the database is or where to change IP or w/e

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK I have the server running but I'm having issues with the database......does anyone have a mysqld.sql I can replace the database with.....all my database.sql's seem to corrupt when the server tries to access them.....Thanks.

edit..................................................

got it fixed.....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem and I am shure that I am not the only one who have this problem.
I tryed to set up a jd server using Ling's server files and I started it. After a few minutes I see this thing which is repeating continuously.
Fără titlu - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums
Please help me someone, thank you anticipated

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

while trying to start this server i have error : "err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed".
I read lot of thing and try a lot of things but nothing work, anyone can help me ?

hiro8888 i have the same messages than you.

Thanx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This problem is very known, I search in all forums and I saw many other players who have the same problem but no one tryed to post a solution for it.CoolGirl and <Sin> had many tutorials abouth jd but after CoolGirl received permanent ban she deleted all her tutorials, <Sin> did the same thing I don't know why I am new on this forum.Now they are a part of ttgn staff.Ling know many things abouth jd too and I hope that he will give me a response for my previous post.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first, I don't use putty
second, booted? can you give me more details
third, why people use putty this program is useless,

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
first, I don't use putty
second, booted? can you give me more details
third, why people use putty this program is useless,

Hiro, it just means the server is running perfectly fine. it is supposed to repeat that :wink:

Back