Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

´[Release] Perfect VIP (For PW and JD)

Reaction score
So, Fyyre first released it here on Forsaken World Section. But I'll release it here. Its the dreamead VIP system for JD.

Link Mirror from fazotron712:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-SKwl2sG9thbbQGhYk2DPO_LFeBCoZB2

Can anyone make a guide on how to set up it? There is a miniguide inside, but its not too friendly to people that don't understand Maven (like me :D ).

I already tried to create the database "perfectworld_vip", then imported the SQL. The started it from ./vip.sh start. It says "Done". So it means its working? How to manage it?

credits to Fyyre for the tool and release & fazotron712 for the mirror.

Reaction score
Thank for release. But its useless for JD, because vip works from a box.
.\conf\au.conf - change it for your server (you must add it to gdedelivery conf?)
.\conf\jdbc.properties - use your section mysql or MSSQL, or booth. Delete not needed section, change for ip, mysql user database, mysql user password like:
master.vip.jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/database?autoReconnect=true&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useNewIO=true
master.vip.jdbc.username=username
master.vip.jdbc.password=password

remove mssql section if not use.
i think U need use same database what server use.

Reaction score
Thank for release. But its useless for JD, because vip works from a box.
.\conf\au.conf - change it for your server (you must add it to gdedelivery conf?)
.\conf\jdbc.properties - use your section mysql or MSSQL, or booth. Delete not needed section, change for ip, mysql user database, mysql user password like:
master.vip.jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/database?autoReconnect=true&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useNewIO=true
master.vip.jdbc.username=username
master.vip.jdbc.password=password

remove mssql section if not use.
i think U need use same database what server use.
But this system is for ZX (ZhuXian). This don't need to be recompiled or something like this with Maven (mv package)? I tried to install with passwords too, like you said, but it says its "done", but I can't figure out how its working on. I tried to recharge and nothing happened ><

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. protocol.ChargeNotify
if (remedy == 2) {
zxVipService.auCharge(chargeRecord);
}
remedy == 2 means zx remedy, if you want to support more games, you need to modify that.

2. protocol.VIPUserAnnounce
if (aid == vipConfig.getZxAid())
you need to add more aid in the vip config properties, so that vip system will reply the
correct message.

then repackage, modify au.conf to connect to gde.

Reaction score
1. protocol.ChargeNotify
if (remedy == 2) {
zxVipService.auCharge(chargeRecord);
}
remedy == 2 means zx remedy, if you want to support more games, you need to modify that.

2. protocol.VIPUserAnnounce
if (aid == vipConfig.getZxAid())
you need to add more aid in the vip config properties, so that vip system will reply the
correct message.

then repackage, modify au.conf to connect to gde.

I don't know how torepackage =/ It uses Maven I think

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Most important Part is missing

PERFECT VIP SERVERINSTALLATION1. mvn package, it will generate perfectworld-vip-bin.zip in targets

mvn package = mean it will download from pom

The goal you specified requires a project to execute but there is no POM in this directory

Those file are only just an update of the project so it's missing the main project i guess

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Error: no `server ' JVM at `/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_12/jre/lib/i386/server /libjvm.so'. How to fix?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[INFO] 2020-07-30 09:31:13.044/PDT :send AnnounceZoneid3 to AU: zoneid=1;aid=0;ip1=0.0.128.254;ip2=106.0.168.192 success!
[INFO] 2020-07-30 09:31:13.049/PDT :VIPClient2::Reconnect ..................
[INFO] 2020-07-30 09:31:13.049/PDT :VipClient2::OnDelSession /192.168.0.106:29200

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Все таки смог запустить? Если да, то как

Back