Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

【Release】MSSQL authd(V.I.P)

Reaction score
I know some of these files have been released before, though since they've been removed, I wanted to release them again, so that everyone here on RaGEZONE could work together to convert a working V.I.P authd for MySQL.
How does the V.I.P system work?
Data logs inside of mysql, when the V.I.P data is entered, from there the server will process the information, and send it to the persons account by using 'authd', from the 'authd', it travels to the 'gdeliveryd' service and delivers the account changes to the players account, giving them V.I.P status..
The MySQL will timestamp and monitor how long the player keeps V.I.P status, and adjust the levels accordingly.
We may be able to find a solution to convert the MSSQL to MySQL which is possible if you have the skill for it/figuring it out. From there we can get a working V.I.P system for servers.

Here are the downloads:

On a side note, V.I.P is probably completely possible to access via different methods, such as editing the persons account *.xml directly, or sending protocols to the gdeliveryd.
I use to be able to access it on an older JD version through a chinese iweb program, so it is completely possible to trigger a VIP symbol without script, though having a timer, and a database to check and make sure the account has it would be best, i think the VIP status vanishes after the server reboots without authd managing it through the gdeliveryd.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apparently, the connector could be changed in table.xml, currently its authd uses mssql and the code looks like this:

<driver name="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver" />

<connection name="auth0" poolsize="3" url="jdbc:sqlserver://63.141.240.146:1433; databaseName=audb" username="sa" password="GPMRYJIpIJflgU0wmUiBglo5Jw"/>
<connection name="auth1" poolsize="3" url="jdbc:sqlserver://63.141.240.146:1433; databaseName=audb" username="sa" password="GPMRYJIpIJflgU0wmUiBglo5Jw"/>
<connection name="authaddnewuser" poolsize="1" url="jdbc:sqlserver://63.141.240.146:1433; databaseName=audb" username="sa" password="GPMRYJIpIJflgU0wmUiBglo5Jw"/>
<connection name="authacquireidpasswd" poolsize="2" url="jdbc:sqlserver://63.141.240.146:1433; databaseName=audb" username="sa" password="GPMRYJIpIJflgU0wmUiBglo5Jw" timeout="5000"/>
<connection name="authexistsusername" poolsize="1" url="jdbc:sqlserver://63.141.240.146:1433; databaseName=audb" username="sa" password="GPMRYJIpIJflgU0wmUiBglo5Jw" timeout="5000"/>

another one I have here with a mysql connection looks like this:

<driver name="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" />
<connection name="auth0" poolsize="3" url="jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/zx?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8" username="root" password="pass"/>

changing the driver and directing to the right jdbc would not connect authd to mysql anymore?

could also add the lib to the authd file

it currently looks like this:

cp=../lib/jio.jar:../lib/cache.jar:../lib/wanmeiaudb.jar:../lib/log4j-1.2.9.jar:../lib/jconn3.jar:../lib/dom4j-1.6.1.jar:../lib/jaxen-1.1-beta-6.jar:../lib/msbase.jar:../lib/mssqlserver.jar:../lib/msutil.jar:../lib/commons-codec-1.4.jar:.

but it would be necessary to add mysql-connector-java-5.0.8-bin.jar

as the example of another authd:

java -cp ../lib/jio.jar:../lib/application.jar:../lib/mysql-connector-java-5.0.8-bin.jar:../lib/commons-collections-3.1.jar:../lib/commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar:../lib/commons-pool-1.2.jar:../lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar:../lib/log4j-1.2.9.jar:.:$CLASSPATH authd table.xml

we could use the https://www.mysql.com/products/workbench/migrate/ to convert the database to mysql

https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/

does anyone know if this conversion is possible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not good to modify the configuration of authd. Only modifying the configuration does not support mysql. Java needs to recompile authd to support mysql.

Back