Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Released JD 17-18 factions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did it according to the instructions, but it gives an error in the process of attaching the database.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes i got it working flawlessly using win2012... use Chinese for Unicode in region settings... when attaching the db make sure the server files have "All Control" permission in file security...

I'm now working on the 1871 server that @Scena shared...
i have a working server and client, but i need a way to create the new pck structures so that i can translate it... the current ones read, but they do not write correctly... Does anyone have a working pck tool for writing the new pck structure...?

Sh1mmy - Released JD 17-18 factions - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i got it working flawlessly using win2012... use Chinese for Unicode in region settings... when attaching the db make sure the server files have "All Control" permission in file security...

i have a working server and client, but i need a way to create the new pck structures so that i can translate it... the current ones read, but they do not write correctly... Does anyone have a working pck tool for writing the new pck structure...?
exe + source

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanx Rilect, I did try the v1.30 of that one straight from the github... I even translated it to English... Still couldn't figure it out, lol... I did get it to work, thanx again... If I can get a semi translated client, I will post it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I played on the official server of China on this patch and did the translation once. Maybe I can find parts of it if necessary.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Any help is appreciated, especially since there is no English client beyond patch v1667 that I know of...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was a little mistaken, judging by your screenshot above this is version 1331, I have a partial translation for version 1736 (4.7.0), but maybe this will also be a little useful.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The screenshots are for v5.0.0... :)

I'm using the last v4.5.0 English as a base for translation...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here is a clean v4.5.0 English client that will work with this 1660 server...

Please help mirror...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm glad to see this thread is progressing, good job :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Forget to add in tutorial
Password format is
0x(md5usernamepassword)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

please upload client cn v.1871.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@nawatkhon

Thanx Rilect, I did try the v1.30 of that one straight from the github... I even translated it to English... Still couldn't figure it out, lol... I did get it to work, thanx again... If I can get a semi translated client, I will post it...

Working on it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
загружено - Released JD 17-18 factions - RaGEZONE Forums
Any suggestions?

Fixed: Used other version and its work.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back