Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Released JD 17-18 factions

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm having same problem on 2 of my computers, but on another computer it works fine. I think it has something to do with Visual C++ Runtimes. Haven't figured it out exactly yet.

This is just Gervin. Its not 17-18. Its 17.

So I might read wrong, I was pretty sure I've read 19 class

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I might read wrong, I was pretty sure I've read 19 class

There are 2 sets of windows ones. the 17 class ones and the 19 class ones. We have 2 different forum topics for this. This is the 17 one and the 19th one is http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/19-factions-v5-0-0-a-1170794/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Instructions for win server
1 Use win7,win2008,vista
2 unpack
3 install mssql2000
4 update mssql to sp4
5 set sqlservr.exe (in qmssqld/binn) compatible with winXP, admin rights to start.
6 rename Resources/2052 to Resources/1033
7 reboot
8 start with glauncherd.exe

done

Reaction score
How the database works? Like, it would be possible to put the database from linux server (16 class for example) on this release? Or it have to be a new database? (I'm not talking about the "pw"/"jd" mssql/mysql" for accounts, but the ones that store the characters, items etc like gamedbd and unamedb).

I'll try to turn this on xD Or maybe 19, I want to play Lancer xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This version has a remote files. libtask.so, libskill.so, gs, gdeliverd, gfactiond, glinkd. Most important is the gs file. This this the most important file as it stores the characters for the game. Without this file we can not convert it to a linux distro. The data files are verified against the gs file so having a 16 server gs file would not work. The database files you are talking about are created automatically if they do not exist when the server starts up. Its probably created from the mysql /mssql database library. Having the files from 16 server would not allow you to play the 19th class.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! Something server 4.5.0 was abandoned? No new ideas? I never managed to put the server on the SQL, because of some compatibility issues. Can someone upload folders for Windows 7 with a completely finished server 4.5.0 on the MS SQL with all the folders installed on the disk? So that I can just run it from the working version, just so that there are no viruses.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This version is no good... Can't edit clsconfig and many other things... Waist of forum...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sh1mmy - Released JD 17-18 factions - RaGEZONE Forums

please help meI installed Visual-C-Runtimes. but can't start

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who has 18 factions now, can you share it? Don’t win the win version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you make a vmware server copy?I have installed full vc++ but still can't run the server.thank you.

Back