Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server + interserver 1378

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone having issues trying to add cubi or whatever its called on JD? Ive got a 151 pw server running too and even tryied to copy AddCash.class, AddCash_Re.class, GetAddCashSN.class, GetAddCashSNArg.class, GetAddCashSNRes.class, UseCash.class, UseCash_Re.class, UseCashArg.class ( authd/build/protocols) from the pw 151 server but still cant add gold ( call usecash wont work)....Any hints?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone having issues trying to add cubi or whatever its called on JD? Ive got a 151 pw server running too and even tryied to copy AddCash.class, AddCash_Re.class, GetAddCashSN.class, GetAddCashSNArg.class, GetAddCashSNRes.class, UseCash.class, UseCash_Re.class, UseCashArg.class ( authd/build/protocols) from the pw 151 server but still cant add gold ( call usecash wont work)....Any hints?

put this into your web folder (htdocs or www) then edit mysql password
open your web browser and enter: .
this will add gold to all of the characters are being online.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

come on, it is different "aids" value... the procedure exactly match BUT the value absolutely different...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why ? "Server Network Error"

err : Identical game server id(1) exist. Check gameserver's ".conf" file.TRACE : CrssvrTeamsBaseManager : UpdateStatus status 4
TRACE : TerritoryManager: Sync TerritoryList to GS sid 514.
TRACE : SyncKingdomInfo to gs, sid=514
TRACE : gdeliveryd: announcepid received, id 201, attr 1, lineid 201, namesize 7, attrsize 4, edition.size 27
err : AnnounceProviderID gdeliveryd type 1, gs type 1
TRACE : gdeliveryserver::gameserver 201
err : gdelivery::Erase gameserver 201,sid=514
TRACE : Territory gs 201 disconnected
TRACE : Raid OnDisconnect : gs_id=201, raidroom_map=0 raidmap=0 raidinstance_map=0
TRACE : TerritoryManager: Sync TerritoryList to GS sid 515.
TRACE : SyncKingdomInfo to gs, sid=515
TRACE : gdeliveryd: announcepid received, id 200, attr 1, lineid 200, namesize 6, attrsize 4, edition.size 27
err : AnnounceProviderID gdeliveryd type 1, gs type 1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
44444444444.PNG - Server + interserver 1378 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

You don't use my files i don't have gcontrold :)

err : Identical game server id(1) exist. Check gameserver's ".conf" file.TRACE : CrssvrTeamsBaseManager : UpdateStatus status 4
Mean you have start 2 time same realm id
/root/server/gamed/gsalias.conf
[Identify]
ServerID=1
need only start 1 time same id
but ch do somes time
on /root/server/gamed/gs.conf
[Identify]
ServerID=99

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't use my files i don't have gcontrold :)

Mean you have start 2 time same realm id
/root/server/gamed/gsalias.conf
[Identify]
ServerID=1
need only start 1 time same id
but ch do somes time
on /root/server/gamed/gs.conf
[Identify]
ServerID=99

Thank you!:rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I keep getting these errors:
2014-06-04 01:39:06 localhost.localdomain gdeliveryd: err : Connect to central delivery failed
2014-06-04 01:39:07 localhost.localdomain gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
full log:

I'm using vmware 10, centos 5.2, win 8.1, i've kept all settings to default from install. Also I cannot seem to be able to connect to the vmware machine (i've tried bridge/nat and still) with the browser nor with the client(even with these errors I should be able to see realm online,right?), just with winscp, but i've managed to create a game account within the vmware web browser.
Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I keep getting these errors:
2014-06-04 01:39:06 localhost.localdomain gdeliveryd: err : Connect to central delivery failed
2014-06-04 01:39:07 localhost.localdomain gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
full log:

I'm using vmware 10, centos 5.2, win 8.1, i've kept all settings to default from install. Also I cannot seem to be able to connect to the vmware machine (i've tried bridge/nat and still) with the browser nor with the client(even with these errors I should be able to see realm online,right?), just with winscp, but i've managed to create a game account within the vmware web browser.
Thanks

install them on centos 4.4-4.9 they work fine.

I have my vmware networks removed i use custom vmnet0 as networking which is a direct output the internet.
after that i config a network ip address if really like to connect with scp using internal transfer data not to screw up my internet bandwidth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
install them on centos 4.4-4.9 they work fine.

I have my vmware networks removed i use custom vmnet0 as networking which is a direct output the internet.
after that i config a network ip address if really like to connect with scp using internal transfer data not to screw up my internet bandwidth.

i've fixed that, it was a firewall problem. Regarding gshop, what can I use to edit it? I've tried jGSHOPedit but I can only change the code of an already existing item, if I add an item or change an item's name, ill get Server update in progress error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've fixed that, it was a firewall problem. Regarding gshop, what can I use to edit it? I've tried jGSHOPedit but I can only change the code of an already existing item, if I add an item or change an item's name, ill get Server update in progress error.

Depends on the item u wanna add.. not all items are fit to be in normal shop u can always add then to 2nd shop for bonus jaden.

Back