Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[JDDC] TuT on how to Setup a Server on Vmware Image

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a English gshop? All item in the shop are in chinese. And skill Teirs are not work because the quest are not working...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I restarted it, and it started working LOL. Now I'll just have to wait until it's done.

JESUS... the mega download is slow as duck, and I regularly download 1.3mbps, now it's going 90kbps...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I4vmFki - [JDDC] TuT on how to Setup a Server on  Vmware Image - RaGEZONE Forums

xbklNVN - [JDDC] TuT on how to Setup a Server on  Vmware Image - RaGEZONE Forums

Help? :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

First make Sure You Set ur Ip right like your router Ip Next on go to Edit>Virtual Network Editor on Vmnet0 Change Bridged automatic To Your Internet adapter and apply now back to the image Go to Network adapter on the page before you start it and Choose Custom:specific virtual network then Choose VMnet0(bridged) The number 0 is changeable according to what you do
- Amr Easa
But and i have some problem :D -.-

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on ur linux do the following:
1. iptables -F
2. service iptables stop
3. service iptables save
then try connecting to it.
First make Sure You Set ur Ip right like your router Ip Next on go to Edit>Virtual Network Editor on Vmnet0 Change Bridged automatic To Your Internet adapter and apply now back to the image Go to Network adapter on the page before you start it and Choose Custom:specific virtual network then Choose VMnet0(bridged) The number 0 is changeable according to what you do
- Amr Easa
But and i have some problem :D -.-

Still didn't work... but I appreciate that you'd make an effort to help me. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still didn't work... but I appreciate that you'd make an effort to help me. :)

Already done everything but it still didn't work. I uploaded some images of my settings on Imageshack Album:

As you can see i port forwarded even the 22 port of WinSCP and it still doesn't connect.

Can someone pls help me? You can add me on skype: luiz_hen

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont remember Where i got those files exactly i have them for long time But they are 1264 server files Same TUT works for all files.
i can help you with this, below is a link which contains:server files, client, patch(ttgn), web fles(register, reset password, add cash, add gm, server status and phpmyadmin) and a video guide

NOTE:the guide is for ether saga odyssey but works on a jd server too

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but i fogot someone the tutorial doesn't work i suggest to use briged connection and dhclient command to asign an ip

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you make a VMware image? I suck at linux..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is actually quite simple
1.open image-go to network adapter-select bridged
2.start server-log in-type dhclient to asign an ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dunk, i got a server up and running with 1264 files and 437 client, but its just like official because i am unable to find the tools to edit the exp rate, generate items, etc. wondering if u might happen to have them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dunk, i got a server up and running with 1264 files and 437 client, but its just like official because i am unable to find the tools to edit the exp rate, generate items, etc. wondering if u might happen to have them.

at the Moment The tools for this relese are rare and i dont have Them u can try looking on ragezone

Back