Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[JDDC] TuT on how to Setup a Server on Vmware Image

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
kk, been looking all night and havent seemed to find any that work with this version, is there possibly any other way to change these files, aka insta lvl, and give urself gear as a gm?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything run perfect !! server files 100% runing , client 100% working , register/add jds 100% done .... but ....... just one thing left ..... how can i made an account GM ....... ??? xDD just i cant figure out ... i did it already on a 5 class server and a 9 class server but here i am runing out of ideas xD any tip wuld be apreciated !! thanks in advance !! :thumbup: <---- solved !! :lol:

but .... now i need to know how to give more pribileges u.u ... there are any scrip or some programe for mySQL like batgm for MSSql ? ... again thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything run perfect !! server files 100% runing , client 100% working , register/add jds 100% done .... but ....... just one thing left ..... how can i made an account GM ....... ??? xDD just i cant figure out ... i did it already on a 5 class server and a 9 class server but here i am runing out of ideas xD any tip wuld be apreciated !! thanks in advance !! :thumbup: <---- solved !! :lol:

but .... now i need to know how to give more pribileges u.u ... there are any scrip or some programe for mySQL like batgm for MSSql ? ... again thanks in advance :rolleyes:

well if an account is made to be a GM it dont need more privileges it has what it needs if u want to make more ppl GMs u can use BatGm and connect it to Mysql

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you for answering :) but i know there are diferent grade/ranks or whatever is called for GMs ... and i say: i need to add more privileges cos i can't even summon a single mob u.u ... or mute/unmute or ban/unband ... my GM console lost lots of commnds !! and i tryed to get to batGM connected to Mysql but is not working u.u ill keep trying !! thank you for answering again :D: <--- SOLVED

i got BatGM v0.08 ALPHA working to made GM full privileges and also can manage accounts xD

@Amr Easa thank you so much for this release !! it work 100% fine as i already say xD

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
testing,thanks for the release

the VmWare ask for a vmdk file to start it...where can i get it?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i ./start first all went well but a few moments later I see this text that I see over and over and failed

Dunk - [JDDC] TuT on how to Setup a Server on  Vmware Image - RaGEZONE Forums

my client can not log notice it can not connect to the server, please try again

speed and status is active

fast answer please... sorry before

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I finished setting up the server but the client keeps saying "Server Update in Progress Please Patch and Try Again". Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have 237 client so there should be no problems connecting to the server :(
It logged in once but when i restarted the client it comes up "Server Update in Progress Please Patch and Try Again"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah i set up server, looks like its work (i cant log in, read ) but when i want to create account the page is loading almost 5 sec then i see "Database doesnt not exist"

@UP delete your server machine from vmware and setup it again but at Edit>Virtual Network setting at VMnet0 select "Host-only" and then switch to "Host-only" in your machine settings, just dont type that "ifconfig eth0 ..." but type "dhclient" and u will have it :)

Reaction score
I've tried to run my own server with a friend, again. And still can't connect to WinSCP. I've changed my server IP and also have tried this -
" First make Sure You Set ur Ip right like your router Ip Next on go to Edit>Virtual Network Editor on Vmnet0 Change Bridged automatic To Your Internet adapter and apply now back to the image Go to Network adapter on the page before you start it and Choose Custom:specific virtual network then Choose VMnet0(bridged) The number 0 is changeable according to what you do "

And still the same error. :(
Any help, please.

In the Emperor name
Reaction score
first, from linux, you can ping any internet site , like ping ?
if no, means you cant access internet, in that case, from your windows pc ping your linux box ip
if yes, try to ping your windows pc from your linux box

if fails means ofc, ip problem, linix cant connect to windows ( talking about ips/network, ofc)

In the Emperor name
Reaction score
im at work right now, cant use tv here
but can pm you when im back at home

Reaction score
when i ./start first all went well but a few moments later I see this text that I see over and over and failed

my client can not log notice it can not connect to the server, please try again

speed and status is active

fast answer please... sorry before
type #ps aux | less on your terminal...
find out your gs is running

Back