Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Map not found" It means the service for these things is not running.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx for the tut! one question can this server files work with 17 faction + version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Henmoro - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

i did a patch as you said with using the ./newpatch command and now after client updates i just get this error any ideas what i am missing does it not auto update the server or am i missing another command to use

says server update in progress please patch and try again.

I solved issue in the end

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello RageZONERs!

This tutorial will teach you how to host your own personal Jade Dynasty(16 Class) server!

This server packages included features:
. Premade server & test game client, fully configured and ready for use.
2. Iweb, fully functional. - edit and manage server settings, functions, and character data. - iweb can be found through these preconfigured links while the iweb is running(Read below on how to start iweb).
3. Cpw patching service( to patch updates )
4. Preset httpd, w/ basic website & admin backend management, reconstructed from Perfect Worlds - pwAdmin(PHP), webshop, mailing system, GM control, Jaden control, character list, sign in and registration.
5.Phpmyadmin access ( )

Cons:
. This premade server is not preconfigured for public server hosting use, it is meant for testing & with friends.
2. Test client was put together from several different sources to have a functional game client (All credits go to the respected developers )
3. The Patcher/Launcher comes from the game Perfect World, However it is 100% functional with the server and will patch the game client without an issue.

------------------------------------------------------
To begin, download VMware player, VMware Player is free, and is used to host virtual Operating Systems(OS). VMware Player can be found here:

Once installed, download the preconfigured server here:

The server is Ubuntu, which was used for the 11 class released by Valkyrie.
(All instances work without issue).
Game Client Download:

Finally!
Time to start the server!
Begin by opening VMware Player, and select: “Open a Virtual Machine”
d6KZhLN - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

4cqFKhc - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Click on the newly listed OS that is now listed “StarfallUbuntu”, and edit the virtual machine settings.
WZdjbxv - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Let’s adjust some settings!
e7WtXKb - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

CyEmj60 - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now let’s start the server! - Start it by clicking “Play Virtual Machine”
Y2hohdT - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums
You should see the login screen, if by chance it takes longer than a minute to get to this screen, either your VMware Player network settings are incorrect, or your local area IP network is not 192.168.1.* In which case, wait a few minutes and the login will load.(follow guide below to fix the issue)
Once loaded, sign in with username: root - Password: ragezone

If you’re positive that the VMware Player is properly set up, follow this guide to change the network settings.(Note: The server is preconfigured for I.P 192.168.1.15, server and client )
HOWTO change Network settings:

type in the command box: vi /etc/network/interfaces
Use the arrow keys go to the I.Ps, press a to insert and “del” to remove.
5CnCtZz - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Example:
Code:
If your I.P is 192.168.0.*, than change the settings to this:
address 192.168.0.15
netmask  255.255.255.0
network 192.168.0.0
broadcast  192.168.0.255
gateway 192.168.0.1
Not all local I.P addresses are the same, depending on which router or modem you use. To get a basic idea of your local network address, go to your wifi settings then click on properties. Scroll down to view your local I.P setup.
oUmyXMe - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now that you’ve changed the information. Type :wq to save. To exit without saving, type :q! Then enter.
Reboot the server, by typing reboot in the console and see if the console boots quickly this time.
Too change the server connection I.P for the game client follow the image guide below.
kZ4cnDT - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

YuhhP3f - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Time to run commands!
The server has a few files, which you can run fun by the cmd.
./iwebon - Cuts the server management server on.
./iweboff - Cuts the server management server off.
-
./server cmds
./server start , ./server stop , ./server restart , ./server top(Hall of excellence ranking) , ./server coro (Start coronation service)
./newpatch - makes a new patch.(Read below on how to make patches)
Make sure that when running commands, you always use ./ first!

Now the server says it’s fully started! Let’s connect!
You can start the game through the patcher/launcher folder or inside of the element folder.
Inside the element folder, you can click “elementcliet.exe”, or if you want to go into debug mode, click the “start.bat”, Once in-game, press Shift + ~ buttons to pull up the debug console. You can find the debug commands here: Debugger Commands
(Warning: Crashing the server is possible in debug mode. )

For testing purposes I have included a test account, with GM, this account is also the test account admin for the website/website functions.
Account: testaccount , password: ragezone
pSqEv58 - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

sRgyRJX - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums
To access the GM console, press CTRL + G.

To set up the website, and admin account go to
VH657qy - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

DUn3cte - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

4jfrgll - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Making Patches.
Making patches is fairly easy, use your sftp program(Like winscp) to sign into your server side. Go to ‘ /var/www/cpw/files/new ‘, and add the files to the proper directory.
LdDg84 - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Zpb7E8l - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Helpful Information:
You can search items at , or
The item ID is in the URL.
1XvyCJu - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

All login information for the server editing is: Username: root , password: ragezone
When making updates, the game clients data folder contents (gshop 1 - 2 - 3, vipaward, and elements.data) must match with the server sides ’ /root/gamed/config ‘ identical files, or the server won’t start or properly update when you’re making patches.

Helpful Links & Tools

Mirror Links

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread!
For those who still can't connect to the server IP...... Especially for those had a different of Ip.... U need to try this : (Important! Make sure u finished edited vi /etc/network/interfaces).

Type on ur Vm: ifconfig
(And if u see the eth0 side was connect to 192.168.1.15) u need to change this to ur ips...
Like this for example, imagine this is my IP address (not a server IP on vm) : 192.168.170.35

So i need to change the eth0 on vm to my server IP Will be : 192.168.170.15
Okay now, how to change this Ipconfig? It's easy, u need to Type : ifconfig eth0 192.168.170.15
So this is my IP , don't follow my IP number it's not yours okay....just change into your IP.... You can check out ur IP....

Okay this is my way to solve the "can't connect to the server" problem , I hope you understand my teaching

And now i know how to play it with the same router. I playing rn with my brother 😁 thanks for People who make it awesome 👍

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I have never been here before, and I found this website from googling. I don't know much about those things but I tried my best to follow the instructions carefully but only to find the dead end. I can't seem to be able to connect to the server and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Just to clarify... I just want to play this game for my own amusement. For the nostalgia y'know. So, without further ado, I will put pictures and just cross my fingers that someone would help me solving this problem. I don't know if it's a big or small problem but yeah... pardon for my English and please bear with my foolishness.

Hello. I have never been here before, and I found this website from googling. I don't know much about those things but I tried my best to follow the instructions carefully but only to find the dead end. I can't seem to be able to connect to the server and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Just to clarify... I just want to play this game for my own amusement. For the nostalgia y'know. So, without further ado, I will put pictures and just cross my fingers that someone would help me solving this problem. I don't know if it's a big or small problem but yeah... pardon for my English and please bear with my foolishness.
I'm sorry that I had to reply to my own post and spam the thread. I had to since they won't let me attach more than 5 images. I'm deeply sorry.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

I'm sorry that I had to reply to my own post and spam the thread. I had to since they won't let me attach more than 5 images. I'm deeply sorry.
I have noticed an issue with the server configuration. Currently, the server is being listed with the IP address 192.168.0.15 instead of the desired IP address you are attempting to connect to, namely "192.168.0.4," which corresponds to the physical IP address of your personal computer.

Please note that accessing the server using your PC's IP address is mainly possible if you have enabled NAT (Network Address Translation) settings within the VMware configuration.
The I.P change seems to have been made on the 'network' tab of the interface file, which shouldn't be changed from 192.168.*.0.( * = 0, or 1 per example).
'address' is where you should apply the I.P, include an I.P you believe not to be occupied by another device, generally '192.168.0.15' would work if you have less than 15 devices connected to your home internet.

To assist you further in resolving this matter, I will contact you privately via direct message.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Solved by the kind Henmoro.
I have noticed an issue with the server configuration. Currently, the server is being listed with the IP address 192.168.0.15 instead of the desired IP address you are attempting to connect to, namely "192.168.0.4," which corresponds to the physical IP address of your personal computer.

Please note that accessing the server using your PC's IP address is mainly possible if you have enabled NAT (Network Address Translation) settings within the VMware configuration.
The I.P change seems to have been made on the 'network' tab of the interface file, which shouldn't be changed from 192.168.*.0.( * = 0, or 1 per example).
'address' is where you should apply the I.P, include an I.P you believe not to be occupied by another device, generally '192.168.0.15' would work if you have less than 15 devices connected to your home internet.

To assist you further in resolving this matter, I will contact you privately via direct message.

Thank you again for helping me. Really appreciate it. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Day Everyone.

I will throw my 2 cents in as it can be a little misleading( did not read through all the comments so it may have been mentioned before). When you configure your server on the client side, The serverlist Has the Name Hyrle or something can't remember the spelling xd
but the servergroup_new has it global so change the serverlist to global as well. The link name should not make a difference (as far as I know) as it is just the name of the server.
Second is, before you run the server first run /iwebon then run the server. For those of you who struggle with vi edit use nano with the same line as vi then change IP then ctrl-x and then y to save the file. For some reason, ubuntu does not want to run from my LAN. Could have set a static IP to see if it works but meh my wan works so np :D

PS: I am no pro, I just know a little about network and file editing
Thank you OP for this release. I set up an offline server last time but the shop was in Chinese :D. Now to teach myself how to make a patch o_O

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Всем привет, установил дома сервер для развлечений и столкнулся с проблемой. Когда я достигну 150 уровня, я не смогу выполнить квест возрождения, так как нет NPC Тайсунг Дао. Даже если я добавлю его через панель GM, он не кликабельен. Помогите разобраться, заранее спасибо.
Hello everyone, I installed an entertainment server at home and ran into a problem. When I reach level 150, I will not be able to complete the revival quest since there is no NPC Taisung Dao. Even if I add it through the GM panel, it is not clickable. Help me figure it out, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Всем привет, установил дома сервер для развлечений и столкнулся с проблемой. Когда я достигну 150 уровня, я не смогу выполнить квест возрождения, так как нет NPC Тайсунг Дао. Даже если я добавлю его через панель GM, он не кликабельен. Помогите разобраться, заранее спасибо.
Hello everyone, I installed an entertainment server at home and ran into a problem. When I reach level 150, I will not be able to complete the revival quest since there is no NPC Taisung Dao. Even if I add it through the GM panel, it is not clickable. Help me figure it out, thanks in advance.
Can not click on NPC be called by GM control panel. Only working when adding by NPCGen Editor

Reaction score
try input this event trigger for spawning NPC Taisung Dao : 3047

Back