Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KqSeqL3 - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

All is okey i think :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked the files and I believe that this solves the login problems where the server does not appear:

Change the following files:
RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\serverlist.txt

Global
Link 29000:192.168.100.35 1

RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\newserver\serverlist.txt

Global

RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\newserver\servergroup_new.txt

RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\servergroup_new.txt

RZ-Jade Dynasty\patcher\server\serverlist.txt

Global

RZ-Jade Dynasty\patcher\server\updateserver.txt
"Global" "http://192.168.100.35/cpw/files/CPW/"

in 192.168.100.35 switch to your ip vm

the problem is related to it not being linked to show the existing server group

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked the files and I believe that this solves the login problems where the server does not appear:Change the following files:RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\serverlist.txtRZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\newserver\serverlist.txtRZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\newserver\servergroup_new.txtRZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\servergroup_new.txtRZ-Jade Dynasty\patcher\server\serverlist.txtRZ-Jade Dynasty\patcher\server\updateserver.txtin 192.168.100.35 switch to your ip vmthe problem is related to it not being linked to show the existing server group
i have check and change all your suggestions but still no luck, SERVER DOES NOT APPEARfor how many times have read th ST, how many i started the server but i did not "Now the server says: "it’s fully started! Let’s connect!"".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included)

I managed to display the server in the client and you can enter the game! To do this, I deleted the config, launcher and patcher folders. Left only the element folder. Then, in the files of the write server of the userdata folder, I changed the parameters of the ip and the name to global. Yes, It's work!

RZ-Jade Dynasty \ element \ userdata \ server\ serverlist.txt
Global
Link 1 29000:192.168.1.15 1

RZ-Jade Dynasty \ element \ userdata \ ip_map.txt
192.168.1.15 192.168.1.15

Reaction score

I managed to display the server in the client and you can enter the game! To do this, I deleted the config, launcher and patcher folders. Left only the element folder. Then, in the files of the write server of the userdata folder, I changed the parameters of the ip and the name to global. Yes, It's work!

RZ-Jade Dynasty \ element \ userdata \ server\ serverlist.txt
Global
Link 1 29000:192.168.1.15 1

RZ-Jade Dynasty \ element \ userdata \ ip_map.txt
192.168.1.15 192.168.1.15

If you keep the files and change the server IP in the patching folders serverlist.txt, you can keep the server going fine, and have a patch server.
The path to update the game files in the server-side is:
Code:
 /var/www/cpw/files/new/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg, thanks for your great work :) its working.... and the ubuntu 12 feels so snappy not like 20.04

Reaction score

Hello RageZONERs!

This tutorial will teach you how to host your own personal Jade Dynasty(16 Class) server!

This server packages included features:
1. Premade server & test game client, fully configured and ready for use.
2. Iweb, fully functional. - edit and manage server settings, functions, and character data. - iweb can be found through these preconfigured links while the iweb is running(Read below on how to start iweb).
3. Cpw patching service( to patch updates )
4. Preset httpd, w/ basic website & admin backend management, reconstructed from Perfect Worlds - pwAdmin(PHP), webshop, mailing system, GM control, Jaden control, character list, sign in and registration.
5.Phpmyadmin access ( )

Cons:
1. This premade server is not preconfigured for public server hosting use, it is meant for testing & with friends.
2. Test client was put together from several different sources to have a functional game client (All credits go to the respected developers )
3. The Patcher/Launcher comes from the game Perfect World, However it is 100% functional with the server and will patch the game client without an issue.

------------------------------------------------------
To begin, download VMware player, VMware Player is free, and is used to host virtual Operating Systems(OS). VMware Player can be found here:

Once installed, download the preconfigured server here:

The server is Ubuntu, which was used for the 11 class released by Valkyrie.
(All instances work without issue).
Game Client Download:

Finally!
Time to start the server!
Begin by opening VMware Player, and select: “Open a Virtual Machine”
d6KZhLN - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

4cqFKhc - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Click on the newly listed OS that is now listed “StarfallUbuntu”, and edit the virtual machine settings.
WZdjbxv - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Let’s adjust some settings!
e7WtXKb - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

CyEmj60 - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now let’s start the server! - Start it by clicking “Play Virtual Machine”
Y2hohdT - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums
You should see the login screen, if by chance it takes longer than a minute to get to this screen, either your VMware Player network settings are incorrect, or your local area IP network is not 192.168.1.* In which case, wait a few minutes and the login will load.(follow guide below to fix the issue)
Once loaded, sign in with username: root - Password: ragezone

If you’re positive that the VMware Player is properly set up, follow this guide to change the network settings.(Note: The server is preconfigured for I.P 192.168.1.15, server and client )
HOWTO change Network settings:

type in the command box: vi /etc/network/interfaces
Use the arrow keys go to the I.Ps, press a to insert and “del” to remove.
5CnCtZz - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Example:
Code:
If your I.P is 192.168.0.*, than change the settings to this:
address 192.168.0.15
netmask  255.255.255.0
network 192.168.0.0
broadcast  192.168.0.255
gateway 192.168.0.1
Not all local I.P addresses are the same, depending on which router or modem you use. To get a basic idea of your local network address, go to your wifi settings then click on properties. Scroll down to view your local I.P setup.
oUmyXMe - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now that you’ve changed the information. Type :wq to save. To exit without saving, type :q! Then enter.
Reboot the server, by typing reboot in the console and see if the console boots quickly this time.
Too change the server connection I.P for the game client follow the image guide below.
kZ4cnDT - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

YuhhP3f - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Time to run commands!
The server has a few files, which you can run fun by the cmd.
./iwebon - Cuts the server management server on.
./iweboff - Cuts the server management server off.
-
./server cmds
./server start , ./server stop , ./server restart , ./server top(Hall of excellence ranking) , ./server coro (Start coronation service)
./newpatch - makes a new patch.(Read below on how to make patches)
Make sure that when running commands, you always use ./ first!

Now the server says it’s fully started! Let’s connect!
You can start the game through the patcher/launcher folder or inside of the element folder.
Inside the element folder, you can click “elementcliet.exe”, or if you want to go into debug mode, click the “start.bat”, Once in-game, press Shift + ~ buttons to pull up the debug console. You can find the debug commands here: Debugger Commands
(Warning: Crashing the server is possible in debug mode. )

For testing purposes I have included a test account, with GM, this account is also the test account admin for the website/website functions.
Account: testaccount , password: ragezone
pSqEv58 - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

sRgyRJX - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums
To access the GM console, press CTRL + G.

To set up the website, and admin account go to
VH657qy - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

DUn3cte - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

4jfrgll - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Making Patches.
Making patches is fairly easy, use your sftp program(Like winscp) to sign into your server side. Go to ‘ /var/www/cpw/files/new ‘, and add the files to the proper directory.
LdDg84 - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Zpb7E8l - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Helpful Information:
You can search items at , or
The item ID is in the URL.
1XvyCJu - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

All login information for the server editing is: Username: root , password: ragezone
When making updates, the game clients data folder contents (gshop 1 - 2 - 3, vipaward, and elements.data) must match with the server sides ’ /root/gamed/config ‘ identical files, or the server won’t start or properly update when you’re making patches.

Helpful Links & Tools

Mirror Links

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread!

if I click on this link it doesn't load the site

Hello RageZONERs!

This tutorial will teach you how to host your own personal Jade Dynasty(16 Class) server!

This server packages included features:
1. Premade server & test game client, fully configured and ready for use.
2. Iweb, fully functional. - edit and manage server settings, functions, and character data. - iweb can be found through these preconfigured links while the iweb is running(Read below on how to start iweb).
3. Cpw patching service( to patch updates )
4. Preset httpd, w/ basic website & admin backend management, reconstructed from Perfect Worlds - pwAdmin(PHP), webshop, mailing system, GM control, Jaden control, character list, sign in and registration.
5.Phpmyadmin access ( )

Cons:
1. This premade server is not preconfigured for public server hosting use, it is meant for testing & with friends.
2. Test client was put together from several different sources to have a functional game client (All credits go to the respected developers )
3. The Patcher/Launcher comes from the game Perfect World, However it is 100% functional with the server and will patch the game client without an issue.

------------------------------------------------------
To begin, download VMware player, VMware Player is free, and is used to host virtual Operating Systems(OS). VMware Player can be found here:

Once installed, download the preconfigured server here:

The server is Ubuntu, which was used for the 11 class released by Valkyrie.
(All instances work without issue).
Game Client Download:

Finally!
Time to start the server!
Begin by opening VMware Player, and select: “Open a Virtual Machine”
d6KZhLN - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

4cqFKhc - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Click on the newly listed OS that is now listed “StarfallUbuntu”, and edit the virtual machine settings.
WZdjbxv - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Let’s adjust some settings!
e7WtXKb - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

CyEmj60 - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now let’s start the server! - Start it by clicking “Play Virtual Machine”
Y2hohdT - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums
You should see the login screen, if by chance it takes longer than a minute to get to this screen, either your VMware Player network settings are incorrect, or your local area IP network is not 192.168.1.* In which case, wait a few minutes and the login will load.(follow guide below to fix the issue)
Once loaded, sign in with username: root - Password: ragezone

If you’re positive that the VMware Player is properly set up, follow this guide to change the network settings.(Note: The server is preconfigured for I.P 192.168.1.15, server and client )
HOWTO change Network settings:

type in the command box: vi /etc/network/interfaces
Use the arrow keys go to the I.Ps, press a to insert and “del” to remove.
5CnCtZz - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Example:
Code:
If your I.P is 192.168.0.*, than change the settings to this:
address 192.168.0.15
netmask  255.255.255.0
network 192.168.0.0
broadcast  192.168.0.255
gateway 192.168.0.1
Not all local I.P addresses are the same, depending on which router or modem you use. To get a basic idea of your local network address, go to your wifi settings then click on properties. Scroll down to view your local I.P setup.
oUmyXMe - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now that you’ve changed the information. Type :wq to save. To exit without saving, type :q! Then enter.
Reboot the server, by typing reboot in the console and see if the console boots quickly this time.
Too change the server connection I.P for the game client follow the image guide below.
kZ4cnDT - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

YuhhP3f - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Time to run commands!
The server has a few files, which you can run fun by the cmd.
./iwebon - Cuts the server management server on.
./iweboff - Cuts the server management server off.
-
./server cmds
./server start , ./server stop , ./server restart , ./server top(Hall of excellence ranking) , ./server coro (Start coronation service)
./newpatch - makes a new patch.(Read below on how to make patches)
Make sure that when running commands, you always use ./ first!

Now the server says it’s fully started! Let’s connect!
You can start the game through the patcher/launcher folder or inside of the element folder.
Inside the element folder, you can click “elementcliet.exe”, or if you want to go into debug mode, click the “start.bat”, Once in-game, press Shift + ~ buttons to pull up the debug console. You can find the debug commands here: Debugger Commands
(Warning: Crashing the server is possible in debug mode. )

For testing purposes I have included a test account, with GM, this account is also the test account admin for the website/website functions.
Account: testaccount , password: ragezone
pSqEv58 - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

sRgyRJX - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums
To access the GM console, press CTRL + G.

To set up the website, and admin account go to
VH657qy - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

DUn3cte - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

4jfrgll - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Making Patches.
Making patches is fairly easy, use your sftp program(Like winscp) to sign into your server side. Go to ‘ /var/www/cpw/files/new ‘, and add the files to the proper directory.
LdDg84 - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Zpb7E8l - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Helpful Information:
You can search items at , or
The item ID is in the URL.
1XvyCJu - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

All login information for the server editing is: Username: root , password: ragezone
When making updates, the game clients data folder contents (gshop 1 - 2 - 3, vipaward, and elements.data) must match with the server sides ’ /root/gamed/config ‘ identical files, or the server won’t start or properly update when you’re making patches.

Helpful Links & Tools

Mirror Links

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread!

why can't i connect and all right?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No worries! :).I plan to make changes soon to the game client, and VM/server side soon with upgrades. so keep tabs on this thread! :D might be a few weeks to a month or so though!
I am still waiting for this, how was the updates?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
consumescore_disable = 1 means what And what effect does it have on the game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason, the server does not see me. I did not change anything in the server and client settings, I just checked all the IP address settings are correct. Why is that?
Henmoro - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

go to RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server and RZ-Jade Dynasty\patcher\server, look in all .txt files and replace Hyrule with Global and Link1 with RageZone then start the game using patcher.exe not elementclient.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

after i have fixed my ip. i cant get out of screen. i typed wq and pressed enter and nothing happened it just jumped to lower level. help plz.

after i have fixed my ip. i cant get out of screen. i typed wq and pressed enter and nothing happened it just jumped to lower level. help plz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

Haven't had a lot of time to test, but couldn't enter the lvl 30 solo instance - kept getting a "Map not found" error. In any case - seems most of the stuff is working.

I'm writing this to make the non-windows people's life a bit easier. I use xcp-ng for all my server needs, because I hate VMware's virtualization and Oracle's VirtualBox kernel modules - too much hassle. This should work for other server VM's as well.

1. Server - convert the .vmdk to .vhd with quemu-img. The tool should be available for any distro either in the QEMU main package, stand-alone or quemu-tools.

Code:
qemu-img convert -O vpc LegacyUbuntu.vmdk jadedynasty.vhd

Import the disk, set the CPU/RAM as needed/available. The VM works fine without the xcp-ng tools.

2. Client - may be a bit gimmicky to set up with WINE. Running multiple clients from the same prefix may be problematic, worst case scenario is making a copy of the game folder for each additional client. You may have to add BINK via winetricks. I use Lutris, and below is my setup:

Henmoro - 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for the release, have a great day!

Back