Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]GM Gear

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Everyone who needs GM gear or items can check here and I will be posting ID's that are not on here.
<--- Main GM items Sword of God etc.
16552 <--Sword of God
15762 <--Song of Antipathy
3995 <--+20 Talisman
29900 <--GM Sword {almost as good as Sword of God)
13299 <--Ring (Very goood ring)
Just a hint most GM items are listed under beginner gear in jd database or you can find them in elements.data.

Don't be afraid to hit the Like button:) Have a awesome day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty for item lists and since i cant find an editor to read my element data (english) anymore item ids u can list would be helpfull ty

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just post what you need and I will try and find them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gm can u tell me how i can create a server of Jade dynasty, can u give me some1 tips :D ty i will wait ur msj

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bro can you tell me how to refine my GM rings and stuff, I've seen in alot of private servers GM's with +9999 imblue on everything and stuff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open debugger ingame and type d_c2scmd 10807 ItemID - example: d_c2scmd 10807 22013 if you want GM Array Ring.

How to start a client with debugger option:
  • Create new Text file in element folder, open it
  • Type following code
    Code:
    start elementclient.exe game:cpw console:1
    exit
  • Save it as Debugger.bat, open it. CMD will opup and close automatically, game will start.

Now all you have to do is figure out which key combination works for you to open debugger ingame. You could try Shift + Tilde, or try Ctrl + Shifit + Tilde
Tilde Key on Keyboard
zanthyn - [Tutorial]GM Gear - RaGEZONE Forums
A window like this one should open.
zanthyn - [Tutorial]GM Gear - RaGEZONE Forums

Back