Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Preparing Centos 6.5-6.10 (64bits) to get Seira Files

Reaction score
So, my biggest problem when it comes to Jade Dynasty setup was this step. Most of the releases here was only a image of VMWare or Vbox, so I couldn't extract the files or prepare the OS to get them. So, after a big help from @Asynchronous I finally made. He helped me installing on a Debian 8 vbox, but I'll teach you how to make it on Centos 6.5 to Centos 6.10!

FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS AND YOU WILL FIND NO ERRORS:
H3R0ggC - [Tutorial] Preparing Centos 6.5-6.10 (64bits) to get Seira Files - RaGEZONE Forums

CORRECTION:
yum install subversion-javahl

yum install dpkg
dpkg --add-architecture i386

Its a IMAGE because RageZone is blocking me from posting theses code (i think). And in the CODE tag it gets all bugged I don't know why.

Now your OS is ready to get the files from Jade Dynasty Release section. Find the one you want and be happy! :blushing::eek:tt1:

UPDATE: epel-release-6-8.noarch.rpm link has changed. Just google this "epel-release-6-8.noarch.rpm" and you will find the new link, then just use wget to download it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you teach what to do after that steps. I really don't know after downloading server and client files. I already followed your tutorial now I don't know what's next. Can you help me please?

Reaction score
Can you teach what to do after that steps. I really don't know after downloading server and client files. I already followed your tutorial now I don't know what's next. Can you help me please?

As soon as I got time I'll make a tutorial on how to use the serverfiles, changing IPs, authd, database and those things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, thanks. Looking forward to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, sorry if im a complete noob... is this a tut for making the VM image (like Tuan655 v1378 release) from raw server files ?

Reaction score
Hello, sorry if im a complete noob... is this a tut for making the VM image (like Tuan655 v1378 release) from raw server files ?

Its for prepare the Operational System Centos 6.5-6.10 to get the 16 class file from here. Like, the libs, java and so on.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ! Can you instruct me to install a new Jade Dynasty offline server on CentOS via video in detail. For example: install mysql connected to java, and many other playable things.Thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yesonggao
compile time: Oct 28 2015:20:41:58
装载并执行lua脚本'lottery.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'talisman.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'petbedge.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'player.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'summon.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'magic.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'transform.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'misc.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'rune.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'astrology.lua'...

gamed run and stop in here. What am i missing ?

Reaction score
yesonggao
compile time: Oct 28 2015:20:41:58
装载并执行lua脚本'lottery.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'talisman.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'petbedge.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'player.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'summon.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'magic.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'transform.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'misc.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'rune.lua'...完成
装载并执行lua脚本'astrology.lua'...

gamed run and stop in here. What am i missing ?
I'm away from JD for quite some time but I guess you haven't sync your .data files. Can't remember.

I couldnt follow my own tutorial to setup it again :eek::ROFLMAO:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm copy .data from client to server, same error :( can you recheck tut :(
u have Discord ? Can i ask some thing ...
It seems like you might be missing some libraries if it stopped right there. Also, check the logs for each service that you ran.

Reaction score
Log don't have anything else. That why I don't know what missing. Other services run nomarly :(
I remember that when I wrote this tutorial, everything was working fine. But it only worked for 16 Class/Seira Update. Tried to use it for 1345 didnt work. Tried to use it for later versions, didnt worked too. =/

But for Seira Update, this guide should do everything (i guess) if the repositories are still ok.

I think this section really needs a "how to prepare OS" to get each of the serverfiles. People only share VMs and pre-made images. This way no one can learn how to prepare the OS correctly, which libs to download etc. Asynchronus helped me by discord on debian then I tried to copy the steps to Centos 6.5

Back