Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Event] Win a subscription #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
3 Platinum or Azure and 1 Red or Purple subscriptions to be won.

Since I'm not original, to enter yourself in this competition, all you need to do is spam as much as you want WITHOUT DOUBLE POSTING.

The competition will last for 48 hours then I will use a random number generator to pick out the winners.

As I said, spam as much as you want without double posting. Mods and other subs may enter but if a moderator wins they must choose someone they want to give the subscription to.

Spam to your heart's content. Winners picked in 48 hours.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Reaction score
This is a wonderful idea but as posts are counted in this section spamming can not be a part of the competition. If posts were not counted then I would say go ahead but there have been past events like this that did not do well due to post count being active.

Reaction score
This is a wonderful idea but as posts are counted in this section spamming can not be a part of the competition. If posts were not counted then I would say go ahead but there have been past events like this that did not do well due to post count being active.

Once the competition is over, it can be moved to competitions section where the posts people have made will no longer count and they will go back to their normal post count.

At least, that is what I did last time.

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Once the competition is over, it can be moved to competitions section where the posts people have made will no longer count and they will go back to their normal post count.

At least, that is what I did last time.

True that.

Spam away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back