[Application] Black Desert Online

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    271Posts

    [Application] Black Desert Online

    [Application] Black Desert Online
    Name:
    Jhulia

    Age:
    21

    Location:
    Brazil

    Contact Methods:
    Discord: MyLoveISAmazingCC<3#1194
    E-Mail: big.fnx@gmail.com

    Availability Times:
    Monday to Friday: 07:00h - 17:50
    Saturday to Sunday: Unavailable (Family)

    Section(s) Applying For:
    Black Desert Online

    Reason I Am Applying:
    I will be sincere and honest. I am applying to be a moderator of this area because I have been working with this area for two years, and in two out of 8 moderators in the Black Desert Online section, only 1 posted in the entire session, and what he posted were the rules only, the rest did not did nothing. I believe that moderator is not just moderating but helping that session and honestly they don't have experienced moderators in the Black Desert Online area, we only have people who are there and at the same time are not.

    So I am making this registration for the session because I literally love what I do, I have been Administrator and Mapper of cs 1.6 of a server network called CLICK21 (my nickname: ShAwL!nN; gamebanana projects) for 6 years and I have been General Manager of a Brazilian private server (DayZ Nemesis) network of DayZ for 3 years. I have a certain experience in dealing with people, it is not new that I am attached to being a moderator, administrator and others.

    Previous Moderation Experience:
    CLICK 21 (today is no more; CS 1.6) - Administrator and Mapper
    DayZ Nemesis (Nemesis Studios) - General Manager

    Previous Forum Experience:
    I was never part of any forum team, so I have nothing to put here.

    RaGEZONE 'History':
    I joined RageZone on 21-08-19, this year I was still part of the DayZ Nemesis team, I joined to download resources from DayZ here on the forum, until then I just wanted to download things and didn't intend to help, until I wandered around the forum and became interested in Black Desert Online, I started to study Black Desert Online more and more and leave DayZ aside, until I opened a server and today I have been working with Black Desert Online for two years here at ragezone . Not to mention that it took me months to register on the forum because of the question you ask haha.

    Why I Should Be Hired:
    I will not speak because I think I should be hired because I don't have that much confidence. But I will try to give an explanation just for not leaving a blank field.

    I think I should be the moderator of the Black Desert Online session because it is turning into a dead session, nobody wants to help, nobody wants to teach anyone, it's everyone against everyone, so I think I should be accepted because I just have a lot of approach everyone in this community and lately I have had an immense desire to help more and more so she doesn't die, because it is a great game, is it difficult? Yes, but this difficulty is separating people for money, many who know how to fix bugs want to sell their files, others just want to open their servers but cannot because they have a lot of bugs. So I would like to help this session more and more as I can and in every way I can.

    What Makes Me Different:
    I think what makes me different is that I can have easy contact and friendship with people regardless of their language and I always try to help people who are joining the forum and coming directly to the Black Desert Online session, so much so that you you can see my tutorial on installing the server, I do tutorials not only with texts, but with instructive images of how and where to do it.

    In Conclusion:
    In conclusion, that's it, I hope you understand my side where I talked about all the moderators and I also thank you for the opportunity to make this application, because I always thought that being a moderator, administrator or something like that in the ragezone would be impossible, only handpicked people could become a moderator, etc.

    Additional: I also thank Justice For All for making this tutorial that I used as an example for my application, without it I would be lost

    - Ledie
    Last edited by Ledie; 31-10-20 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Put email used in my ragezone account


  2. #2
    Let It Ride Mantios is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2007 Join Date
    TexasLocation
    302Posts

    Re: [Application] Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    Name:
    Jhulia

    Age:
    21

    Location:
    Brazil

    Contact Methods:
    Discord: MyLoveISAmazingCC<3#1194
    E-Mail: sasha.m.makarov@gmail.com

    Availability Times:
    Monday to Friday: 07:00h - 17:50
    Saturday to Sunday: Unavailable (Family)

    Section(s) Applying For:
    Black Desert Online

    Reason I Am Applying:
    I will be sincere and honest. I am applying to be a moderator of this area because I have been working with this area for two years, and in two out of 8 moderators in the Black Desert Online section, only 1 posted in the entire session, and what he posted were the rules only, the rest did not did nothing. I believe that moderator is not just moderating but helping that session and honestly they don't have experienced moderators in the Black Desert Online area, we only have people who are there and at the same time are not.

    So I am making this registration for the session because I literally love what I do, I have been Administrator and Mapper of cs 1.6 of a server network called CLICK21 (my nickname: ShAwL!nN; gamebanana projects) for 6 years and I have been General Manager of a Brazilian private server (DayZ Nemesis) network of DayZ for 3 years. I have a certain experience in dealing with people, it is not new that I am attached to being a moderator, administrator and others.

    Previous Moderation Experience:
    CLICK 21 (today is no more; CS 1.6) - Administrator and Mapper
    DayZ Nemesis (Nemesis Studios) - General Manager

    Previous Forum Experience:
    I was never part of any forum team, so I have nothing to put here.

    RaGEZONE 'History':
    I joined RageZone on 21-08-19, this year I was still part of the DayZ Nemesis team, I joined to download resources from DayZ here on the forum, until then I just wanted to download things and didn't intend to help, until I wandered around the forum and became interested in Black Desert Online, I started to study Black Desert Online more and more and leave DayZ aside, until I opened a server and today I have been working with Black Desert Online for two years here at ragezone . Not to mention that it took me months to register on the forum because of the question you ask haha.

    Why I Should Be Hired:
    I will not speak because I think I should be hired because I don't have that much confidence. But I will try to give an explanation just for not leaving a blank field.

    I think I should be the moderator of the Black Desert Online session because it is turning into a dead session, nobody wants to help, nobody wants to teach anyone, it's everyone against everyone, so I think I should be accepted because I just have a lot of approach everyone in this community and lately I have had an immense desire to help more and more so she doesn't die, because it is a great game, is it difficult? Yes, but this difficulty is separating people for money, many who know how to fix bugs want to sell their files, others just want to open their servers but cannot because they have a lot of bugs. So I would like to help this session more and more as I can and in every way I can.

    What Makes Me Different:
    I think what makes me different is that I can have easy contact and friendship with people regardless of their language and I always try to help people who are joining the forum and coming directly to the Black Desert Online session, so much so that you you can see my tutorial on installing the server, I do tutorials not only with texts, but with instructive images of how and where to do it.

    In Conclusion:
    In conclusion, that's it, I hope you understand my side where I talked about all the moderators and I also thank you for the opportunity to make this application, because I always thought that being a moderator, administrator or something like that in the ragezone would be impossible, only handpicked people could become a moderator, etc.


    - Ledie
    Agree. You got my full Support :D Good Luck!!

  3. #3
    Registered TbBmAllDead is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: [Application] Black Desert Online

    Agree.I will also help others with you.

  4. #4
    ???????????????????????? Bradley is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,181Posts

    Re: [Application] Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    Name:
    Jhulia

    Age:
    21

    Location:
    Brazil

    Contact Methods:
    Discord: MyLoveISAmazingCC<3#1194
    E-Mail: big.fnx@gmail.com

    Availability Times:
    Monday to Friday: 07:00h - 17:50
    Saturday to Sunday: Unavailable (Family)

    Section(s) Applying For:
    Black Desert Online

    Reason I Am Applying:
    I will be sincere and honest. I am applying to be a moderator of this area because I have been working with this area for two years, and in two out of 8 moderators in the Black Desert Online section, only 1 posted in the entire session, and what he posted were the rules only, the rest did not did nothing. I believe that moderator is not just moderating but helping that session and honestly they don't have experienced moderators in the Black Desert Online area, we only have people who are there and at the same time are not.

    So I am making this registration for the session because I literally love what I do, I have been Administrator and Mapper of cs 1.6 of a server network called CLICK21 (my nickname: ShAwL!nN; gamebanana projects) for 6 years and I have been General Manager of a Brazilian private server (DayZ Nemesis) network of DayZ for 3 years. I have a certain experience in dealing with people, it is not new that I am attached to being a moderator, administrator and others.

    Previous Moderation Experience:
    CLICK 21 (today is no more; CS 1.6) - Administrator and Mapper
    DayZ Nemesis (Nemesis Studios) - General Manager

    Previous Forum Experience:
    I was never part of any forum team, so I have nothing to put here.

    RaGEZONE 'History':
    I joined RageZone on 21-08-19, this year I was still part of the DayZ Nemesis team, I joined to download resources from DayZ here on the forum, until then I just wanted to download things and didn't intend to help, until I wandered around the forum and became interested in Black Desert Online, I started to study Black Desert Online more and more and leave DayZ aside, until I opened a server and today I have been working with Black Desert Online for two years here at ragezone . Not to mention that it took me months to register on the forum because of the question you ask haha.

    Why I Should Be Hired:
    I will not speak because I think I should be hired because I don't have that much confidence. But I will try to give an explanation just for not leaving a blank field.

    I think I should be the moderator of the Black Desert Online session because it is turning into a dead session, nobody wants to help, nobody wants to teach anyone, it's everyone against everyone, so I think I should be accepted because I just have a lot of approach everyone in this community and lately I have had an immense desire to help more and more so she doesn't die, because it is a great game, is it difficult? Yes, but this difficulty is separating people for money, many who know how to fix bugs want to sell their files, others just want to open their servers but cannot because they have a lot of bugs. So I would like to help this session more and more as I can and in every way I can.

    What Makes Me Different:
    I think what makes me different is that I can have easy contact and friendship with people regardless of their language and I always try to help people who are joining the forum and coming directly to the Black Desert Online session, so much so that you you can see my tutorial on installing the server, I do tutorials not only with texts, but with instructive images of how and where to do it.

    In Conclusion:
    In conclusion, that's it, I hope you understand my side where I talked about all the moderators and I also thank you for the opportunity to make this application, because I always thought that being a moderator, administrator or something like that in the ragezone would be impossible, only handpicked people could become a moderator, etc.

    Additional: I also thank Justice For All for making this tutorial that I used as an example for my application, without it I would be lost

    - Ledie
    I don’t really want to say too much for this one but honestly you seem fairly, just judging from the “2019” dating and let alone the moderator that is currently there does know what they’re developing half of the time, so I wouldn’t personally agree with you on stating what they do or don’t know as I wouldn’t even know their experience; although I’ve been here for a fair amount of time.

    I personally don’t think that the section is in desperate needs of a new moderator and probably calling out another’s experience isn’t the best way to come by it since they probably do have a fair amount. I mean they are a “trusted developer” for a reason and they don’t tend to always give files away and would never share them either because of this purpose.

    I’m also curious about your current contributions for that specific section. I can see that you’ve got moderating experience and don’t take it to complete heart as you ‘don’t need contributions’ but it’s nice to know whether you’ve had huge interest in actually helping yourself in that area.

    I’d also like to get at the part where you mention that some are “just there” for moderating purposes, this may be true but my view is that they’re at least doing their tasks and entitled role for what it’s meant to do.


    It’s nice that you can do firm tutorials and all for setting it up which we can all do as well and let alone that moderator who is in that section and the fact that we have a good amount of trusted supervisors/Super Mods who oversee the boards which addition as more hands on deck, so they aren’t lacking in that department either.
    dead session, nobody wants to help
    You really ‘don’t have to be a mod’ to commit to a dead section and you spoke for yourself that it’s dead, so contributions could help and not a status of moderation? Just thinking out loud.

    My last interest is that you mentioned about not having confidence although you wish to partake as a moderator with being visible to a whole audience and let alone heaps and bundles of burdening eyes which will leave endless comments and consist of repetitive problems and tasks? I find that somewhat contradicting but hey, good luck!


    whether I vouch or others vouch, it’s not our vouches that matter the most, so don’t be shot by it.
    I wouldn’t vouch this
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

  5. #5
    Hardcore Member cinus is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    143Posts

    Re: [Application] Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Robson26 View Post
    b
    I got here person who deserves to be a moderator on this section. He have big knowledge about any games also BDO and he last share improve that. Good luck. You got my full support.

  6. #6
    Ancient One cmb is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    968Posts

    Re: [Application] Black Desert Online

    So, I am going to be nice and concise. You don't need to be a moderator to contribute. Contribute. If you see somebody doing something you believe is against the rules or against the spirit of the section, report it. I can only recall ever seeing reports from you about your own threads. You say you have an immense desire to help, well then, help. You don't need to be a moderator to do so. As always, be the change you want to see in the section. I say this every time, but never see it.

    One last thing, moderators on Ragezone are NOT required to actively contribute to the sections they moderate. So the complaint about the number of moderators not posting is null and void. Also, just because we don't post, does NOT mean we don't look. We just underwent some changes to the moderation of the site, so that is why you now see a larger number of mods on the section.

  7. #7
    Hardcore Member cinus is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    143Posts

    Re: [Application] Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    So, I am going to be nice and concise. You don't need to be a moderator to contribute. Contribute. If you see somebody doing something you believe is against the rules or against the spirit of the section, report it. I can only recall ever seeing reports from you about your own threads. You say you have an immense desire to help, well then, help. You don't need to be a moderator to do so. As always, be the change you want to see in the section. I say this every time, but never see it.

    One last thing, moderators on Ragezone are NOT required to actively contribute to the sections they moderate. So the complaint about the number of moderators not posting is null and void. Also, just because we don't post, does NOT mean we don't look. We just underwent some changes to the moderation of the site, so that is why you now see a larger number of mods on the section.

    Yes true here is to many moderators on this Forum so that be good to make some clean couse more of them long time not active and some of the sections got Moderators or admin or who more who dont even dont have any idea about this section who he is moderator there . For example Aion . Never see moderator there help or give advice with enything . Only deleting posts or give warn . anyone can do this . Sorry but its true . Moderator i think its not only for that .. Its my opinion but i think many people agree with me :D

  8. #8
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    271Posts

    Re: [Application] Black Desert Online

    I will have to impose myself here, remembering that this is not an unanswered answer to a specific person, I read everyone's opinions, algae I agree, others don't.I just think that to be a moderator you should be at least specialized in that session, being a moderator is not just about rules, deleting, editing, moving. yes, at first I was wrong where to publish, now look today, I I totally appreciate your help @cmb But if I go to ask all moderators what I do with a peace unpacker and why it doesn't work in version X, I believe that 99% will not answer me, because they are there but they don't The slightest idea of ​​what the emulated black desert is. I fully agree that each session should have its moderators who are aware of it, that's all, it's not about me becoming a moderator By title, not least because of three spam that had in the black desert session, I who reported it, since there were all online moderators and they don't even check the threads and comments. Just what I I deal and speak. The lack of consideration for the session and who is new may compromise, because if a new developer asks something related to xigncode or themida, they will often not have Answer, not least because many of my private questions have already been ignored, that's all.

  9. #9
    Newbe likertuban is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,283Posts

    Re: [Application] Black Desert Online

    Quote Originally Posted by cinus View Post
    Yes true here is to many moderators on this Forum so that be good to make some clean couse more of them long time not active and some of the sections got Moderators or admin or who more who dont even dont have any idea about this section who he is moderator there . For example Aion . Never see moderator there help or give advice with enything . Only deleting posts or give warn . anyone can do this . Sorry but its true . Moderator i think its not only for that .. Its my opinion but i think many people agree with me :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    I will have to impose myself here, remembering that this is not an unanswered answer to a specific person, I read everyone's opinions, algae I agree, others don't.I just think that to be a moderator you should be at least specialized in that session, being a moderator is not just about rules, deleting, editing, moving. yes, at first I was wrong where to publish, now look today, I I totally appreciate your help @cmb But if I go to ask all moderators what I do with a peace unpacker and why it doesn't work in version X, I believe that 99% will not answer me, because they are there but they don't The slightest idea of ​​what the emulated black desert is. I fully agree that each session should have its moderators who are aware of it, that's all, it's not about me becoming a moderator By title, not least because of three spam that had in the black desert session, I who reported it, since there were all online moderators and they don't even check the threads and comments. Just what I I deal and speak. The lack of consideration for the session and who is new may compromise, because if a new developer asks something related to xigncode or themida, they will often not have Answer, not least because many of my private questions have already been ignored, that's all.
    Hey, I understand what you guys want/desire, but again moderator is not a customer services, that is why we makes forum,
    - you don't know something? -> create a question on help section
    - you want to share something? -> create a thread on release section
    - you want to give a tutorial? -> go ahead create a thread on tutorial section
    - you want to help others who in need a help? -> go replay on the help thread
    see? everything is there. moderator's duty (based on RZ Moderator Rules & Code of Conduct) is only looking at which post isn't comply with the rules/keep section clean and in line
    as for moderator contribution read here :
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkers
    4 – Contributions to your section

    Moderator contributions to sections are a very welcome sight as users will know that the files are clean, legit and is the Ronseal deal (meaning, it does exactly what it says on the tin). You aren’t required to make any contributions as Moderators are there to keep the section clean and in line
    why would you go personally to moderator? that would defeat the purpose of the forum,
    that is why there's Rule no 27 : http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/

    -------moderator--------
    indeed if a moderator doesn't specialized in the certain game, we only look on the section in general and doesn't go deeper to each thread and each replay,
    and because we are all humans, we might miss something even if we checked it,
    that is why there's a report button, I personally get annoyed with each report and will handle it as fast as possible when I see one so it will gone from my notification, so I rarely see unhandled report.

  10. #10
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    271Posts

    Re: [Application] Black Desert Online

    Got it, boys. Okay, no problem, just tell me how I can help more and more the session I currently have and you can close this application, without problems

    Thank you to everyone who supported me and thank you to everyone who did not support me, I will take this as a "learning" and again I have to thank, I did not want to cause all this uproar. Thanks to @cmb , @likertuban and @Bradley for giving their views and explaining why and thanks to @cinus , @TbBmAllDead and @Mantios for their support. Anyway thank you

    Anyway it was an experience, for everything you have a first time



Advertisement