Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Cabal Online] Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
404_image.png

Part 2: Re-applying for chaotic Cabal Section to bring back order and peace.

Without further ado, some of you might know me, some might not, but I've used to be a moderator on Cabal Section, but sadly, due to some real life circumstances, I've decided to leave it.
The reasons were pretty simple: I was working very long hours and rest was a bigger priority at the time, had to move from one city to another a lot purely for work, so after being less active at the end of my Moderator's carrier, I've decided that it would be best to leave this position. It would simply not be "alright" for me keeping that position and staying inactive, do nothing and all in all - abandon the whole section, but keep the "green flashy name", at that time, I also thought that there might be someone else who could take up this duty and make sure Cabal section stays tidy and clean from whatever is going on in there now.Somehow "green flashy name" associates with activity, supervision, order, but that's just me.
Sadly, it did not worked as I expected and no one showed up to take this duty and become a guardian of the section. Although ragezone has supervisors, super moderators, people can do only that much, so pushing even more work would sound unfair for them.
This led me to try and re-apply for this position, after couple of weeks of observations. I've changed my job, slowly getting into studies and finally got back to the internet life, which simply means I will be able to get back into my hobbies.

I would like to volunteer, even thought slightly less actively, but keep the section's order, as it is still one of the biggest Cabal Online Development sources in the world, without any exaggeration, so although it is not the most "interesting" game in the world, it's still one of the best for most of us, and Ragezone is, pretty much, the only forum for those, who would like to learn about it's editing, development, progress, news and such, not anything else.
I thought that this giant break from the internet and everything will minimize my interest in Cabal, but it didn't, apparently saying "old habits die hard" is very true, and I am still, if not more, interested in the game / development itself.

Trying to keep this application short and simple.

Whatever the outcome, I do appreciate all of the staff members considering this applications.

Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back