Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Habbo Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About Me

Name: Ash

Experience
I have experience working on forums as i've been a moderator on another forum for a GTA SA;MP server aka LS-RP which is the biggest server in the whole of GTA SA;MP. Im experienced from a few others which I have been a moderator on but they're nothing big to really say much about. Working for RageZone's Habbo Section would be a great experience for me.
Why choose me over others?

You should choose me over others as I am very active on the RageZone Forums. Im on it atleast 10 hours daily therefore i'd be able to monitor it well and be able to help people or take action with things that are needed. You should choose me to give me a chance to show my capabilities.
Contributions

I haven't contributed to many threads since I joined RageZone due to me joining recently but i'll be sure to contribute to a lot more as a Moderator.
Infractions

I've never been given an Infraction from Ragezone.

Other
I believe I can make a big differance to RageZone

Thanks,
Ash

Reaction score
You should choose me over others as I am very active on the RageZone Forums.

Although you have joined last month, and have 7 posts.

Even if I though it was needed another mod to HH section (which I believe does not), your thread lacks in a lot of informations about yourself, why do you wanna mod, and everything.

It's a no, sorry.

I haven't contributed to many threads since I joined RageZone due to me joining recently but i'll be sure to contribute to a lot more as a Moderator.

You can contribute without being a mod, though.

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You got 7 posts, 5 help posts in the Habbo section, 1 Moderator application and 1 spam post with a html source code from some random site in the azure help thread which I just deleted..

igXJAbj.jpg

I think we got a great team at the Habbo section which doesn't need another Moderator at this very moment, unless they fire me ofcourse. please don't, I need you guys.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I totally vouch for this guys, let's make him a moderator!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pretty obvious why im closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back