Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] RAN Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I am an old moderator of RAN Online section wayback 2011.
I lost my position due to some problems in the past. I'm 16 when I became a moderator that time, now I'm 21 and more mature than I've ever been. Let me quote my things from my past application post:

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
Yes. I played Ran Online 2006 and I learned how to create a server on year 2007 by exploring our RaGEZoNe forum and reading threads out there.
Uhmm,, and because of exploring this forum, i learned how to explore softwares like MSSQL, PHP, IIS, and vb.
Active: Yes. Im always active here. RaGEZoNe is mah world you know

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.
I want to guide and moderate our Future RAN Online Server section members by helping, teaching them what I learned in this forum.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I Join RaGEZONE because i'm really addicted to RanOnline , that's why i want to have my own server, then another reason is, I want to have friends in other countries and then :) i want to practice my English Language fluently :D

Now it's 2015! And I still really love this game so much. In fact, I never played any MMORPG Game because I really really liked this game so much hehe.

So here's my present experiences from the section and the game that I loved the most:
Over the years I learned how to do C++, PHP from RAN Online, I almost know how the source of the game works, it's. I am continuously contributing to the section for the benefit of the section. (My latest contribution is the HackShield SDK Implementaion for RAN Online)

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.
It's still the same reason that I had 4 years ago, and I know, from this moment, I can help my beloved section to have so much progress again.

Again, thank you so much for this forum, I can't imagine myself without ragezone. the XIII from my name means I'm 13 when i joined this forum. it's been a part of my most cherished teenager's life experience haha.

Last edited:
Loyalty
Reaction score
Could you please explain more on what you have contributed to Ran Section Online?

Reaction score
Could you please explain more on what you have contributed to Ran Section Online?
Hi sir, I have contributed on our section in almost all aspects of the game, on source code updates, client side, server side and web side of the game. Most of my contributions have been useful for my co-members up to this moment.

Edit: Attached Snapshot of some contributions
1.png 2.png 3.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi sir, I have contributed on our section in almost all aspects of the game, on source code updates, client side, server side and web side of the game. Most of my contributions have been useful for my co-members up to this moment.

Edit: Attached Snapshot of some contributions
View attachment 152895View attachment 152896View attachment 152894
I strongly agree with sir SeiferXIII. All the files he contributed in Ran Section is still helpful in Ran Developments today. SeiferXIII for Moderator again :)

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

Reaction score
Well the section does need a moderator. It's not like it's an inactive section either.

You seem like moderator material and if you've managed the section before you should have no problem doing it again.

Got a vouch from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back