Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Ran Online

Reaction score

Email address:

noahsarktechsolution@gmail.com

Section you are applying for?

Ran Online

Section you are applying for?
I will be putting my application based on the Ran Online section

Do you have any experience?
Unfortunately I have knowledge in the section of ran online which I'm applying for(Moderator) but I can be quick to cleanup unwanted threads or posts made. I have been playing ran online from 2006 on wards ,

why you should be a moderator on your chosen section.
I had been a member of RaGEZONE since 2012 , from when I started development
I'm also a very helpful guy when it comes to giving solutions to problems within any section I can , Last but not least , I'm very active . I spend atleast 5-12 hours in a day on ragezone everyday when I'm free.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined mainly because of MMORPG development , but as I went on my reason for joining started to increase. If I'm lost in any aspect of development my peers were always there to lend a helping hand either by the forum.

Why you want to have new moderator in ran online forum?
because they posting in any section that is not related like so we need a new moderator now before 2020 to avoid wrong posting in ran online section and to follow the rules, i`m not expecting become a moderator in the feature but i hope that we need now new moderator in the ran online section.

Thank you
Appreciate

Staff member
Reaction score
I’d agree that a fair point is stated regarding moderation of sections, such as being in need of a moderator or so; although it also depends on how active the section is considering that there’s several supervisors who are usually on the anyway.

It’s somewhat a rather straight forward application which would be better If the information was expanded upon as well additional contributions we’re shown.

good luck though!

Last edited:
Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think we need more moderator at ran online section.
A lot people post wrong section and not body wanted to clean it. It make Ran Online section very messy.

Staff member
Reaction score
A lot people post wrong section and not body wanted to clean it. It make Ran Online section very messy.

I'd assume since there's one moderator within that section that reports are being dealt with considering that I made a variety or several at the least which have been dealt with and not to mention but quote Biesmen

I don't think many replies will be given to moderator applications due to the forum's current state and preparation "for the future", so don't expect too much activity for now.

we're not looking for moderators at this moment (I cannot say exceptions won't be made) and I can't say when we will be looking for moderators. As you are aware, things are going to change on this forum. But also, as you know, progress is made slowly.

Reaction score
A lot people wrong section and not body wanted to clean it. It make Ran Online section very messy.
yes i agree with you if we have active moderator in ran section all wrong thread must be deleted and clean all not related post in our section development and some of developers not follow our rules, sometimes we need to clean our ran section cause its not for only our interest, this is for all developers in our ran community.

Back