Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ran Online] Moderator Application

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Ragezoners,

This is my first time to apply as an Moderator Forum , before i start doing my application let me introduce my self first so that the readers of this application will have some options of me ,

i am just a simple person a way back when i was 16 years old i am a big fan of MMORPG games most of them i've played ,i was only a Player of a game playing games with my friends, after some years when i was already 21(2008) years of age of playing games of MMORPG a friend influence me to Make a P-server so that they can play that game and have all the items that they cannot be own at online games..(i belong to a poor family) i dont Own personal computer for the rest of my 21 years old , i was an addict player games then owner of the internet cafe notice me and offer me a job and i say yes to the owner,now i have a job then as week's goes by i was looking at the players of that cafe.. playing some games of MMORPG ,one player says that he want that item but he cant afford to buy it because he's money is enough for playing.. a week's later or a month i cannot totally recall but 1 player or i say a friend of mine say's that can you make a "private server"?, im totally exhausted what to say cause i dont know what he's saying and then he explain to me everything that i want to know..(then it came's on my mind 1 player say's that he "i want that item but i cannot afford to buy it") , for me i want to satisfy the player playin on that Internet cafe..and so be it , i talk to my friend again and he Introduce my Ragezone. well at first it was an ordinary forum(cause i have experience some forums that they dont have care of double posting or start flaming), but not in Ragezone,
and i started searching and found the first section(Ran-Online), that section was so active since 2009 ,i started reading some tutorials and download files ,i am not familiar to the FF. application like MSSQL,Xammp,Server files,Client Files ,since it was my first time i got confused and totally a NOOB to make a server my mind says "that give up you cant make it work"..i left for a while developing a server for a week then ,it recalls me again when i saw a player .. it crashed me when they just say's wow i want those items in private server(Donator).. well i started all over again and started to post then i got and Infraction(Spamming)double post and got lost my reputation., i dont even mind it since i really want to make a server and then after a days of hard work !!,Finally i got my server working(but lots of bugs :D ) , i dont care if its buggy but its working though, my purpose is to satisfy the player of that internet cafe and encourage other player to play to that internet cafe!..and then when i open the internet cafe in the morning lots of player already line-up!.. and saying that we want to play your'e server ..and so they play the game and then i ask them what item do you want..oh well i was totally happy that time when they smile get all the items that they admire the most take some screenshots and post it on social media's ...this is only half of my share why i found RageZone!. the person behind all of this is the player that keep saying it want those kind of items..

Contact Methods:
Velezmj@gmail.com

Availability Times:
Monday-Saturday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM(except Sunday).

Section(s) Applying For
Ran Online

Reason I Am Applying
The reason's that i am applying ,since i was a newbie here in (ragezone) teach me how the programming work's ,
and i really like to help other dev making p-server,i will give back to the community what i have learned.,
and i want that Section to be more active developing some impossible to possible items and all gathered sources..

RaGEZONE 'History':

I have a lot of history in RZ(since 2008)until this present day all of them is Developing servers.

Why I Should Be Hired:
im not considering myself to be hired , i am a active person since my work is doing stuff in internet i can visit Ragezone anytime :), but the only thing that i say is "You will regret it!".

What Makes Me Different:
what makes me diffent from other - i spend a years here in ragezone but its not about what years you spend in rz, in general its how you handle the Member's temper and implement the Forum Rules.

In Conclusion:
Well, Thank you for spending your'e time reading my application since i already shared my previous experience why i found ragezone.

Thank you again and have a great forum experience!

- TanGzkie​

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
i will give back to the community what i have learned.

So the only way you'll contribute back towards the community is by being a moderator? I noticed you were super active in 2010 then almost fell off the map for 9 years. Looking at your posting history you seem to disappear for weeks, months and even years at a time.

If you look @ a majority of the mods they gave back quite a bit before being given a moderator position myself included before i stepped down.

While i do wish you the best of luck i'm sure others will also criticize/notice this including the staff.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
While i do wish you the best of luck i'm sure others will also criticize/notice this including the staff.
Good Luck!

I'm glad that you read the application ,thank you for the comment criticize and notice this application but i have a word.. i dont even bother who criticize me cause i didn't do anything wrong from them :) , i just apply for a staff not for my own and i already contributed even if my skills doesn't that good enough ,and i like to help ..
super active in 2010 then almost fell off the map for 9 years
yes that's because i buy a personal computer and have an internet connection but lately(financial problem) that bring me down and i decided to work but i still do visit ragezone everyday but not manage to help and that's because i cant help other's without a server running i dont want other depends what post and dont really care what is the result is, skills is better than theory, but i still developing server in offline.... so now buddy if you read carefully my simple bio you will understand what im aiming... :)

thank you for you're comment again, i respect your'e views and encourage others to criticize have a good day..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reason I Am Applying
The reason's that i am applying ,since i was a newbie here in (ragezone) teach me how the programming work's ,
and i really like to help other dev making p-server,i will give back to the community what i have learned.,
and i want that Section to be more active developing some impossible to possible items and all gathered sources..

The Reason that you're applying is because someone taught you how to do programming? if so, Can you post post your portfolio?

Sorry for being so blunt but does this mean that you cannot help the other developers if you're not a moderator? because for me the job of the moderator is to impose the rules and regulations of the community and to organize the section so that it would be much more easier to browse for the newcomers as well as the old members.

Paying back the community through what you have learned is good but you can actually do this without being a moderator.

Sorry for being really blunt but if you deem my post to be worthy of an infraction you, may do so.

Reaction score
The Reason that you're applying is because someone taught you how to do programming? if so, Can you post post your portfolio?
Hello brother :rolleyes: ,Thank you for your comment .. well the whole Community teaches me how programming works ..and yes i will give back to the community what i learned and i ALREADY CONTRIBUTED to the community, before i apply :) ,anyways i appreciate your comment :) ..

Sorry for being so blunt but does this mean that you cannot help the other developers if you're not a moderator? because for me the job of the moderator is to impose the rules and regulations of the community and to organize the section so that it would be much more easier to browse for the newcomers as well as the old members.
Easy brother , as i said above of this i already contributed to the community even if my skills doesn't fit enough,well yeah to impose the rules .. if you are judging me will i guess im not fit for your taste :) .

Paying back the community through what you have learned is good but you can actually do this without being a moderator.
I just give this a hit , why ? is there an exclamation point why not give a hit to apply ?.. "well we have a freedom to post and apply" , for me brother you're pathetic :) ...

Sorry for being really blunt but if you deem my post to be worthy of an infraction you, may do so.
Well im not that kind of person brother , Thank you again for dropping your comment ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh sorry if I kinda offended you, but the way you responded to my post isn't "mod" like cheers to you brother! :)

Goodluck though.

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't really see any justification for another Moderator to cover that section considering that isn't highly overactive but has somewhat of a small spike of contributions here and there; but I reckon with what It's got already is enough In my opinion.

Good luck though!

p.s, I disagree with this one statement
its how you handle the Member's temper and implement the Forum Rules.

I'd state it be more of how you adjust yourself to be more understanding therefore making it easier to withstand problematic situations then needing to handle someone's behavioural manners; as In spontaneity or intellectual counter arguments with corrected evidence on providing a strong subject as you'd need to be understanding of the guidelines and boundaries and show a strong sense of responsibility especially to not conflict, debate or even right out handling their attitude: (Evaluate, assess, act upon guidelines)

Last edited:
Back