Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blue FlyFF Version 15 | Mid-High Rates | Vanilla 99% | NO DOWNTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
misterblu - Blue FlyFF Version 15 | Mid-High Rates | Vanilla 99% | NO DOWNTIME - RaGEZONE Forums

How are you all? I and my team hope that everything is well in your favor. Today, in behalf of the people behind this project, I would like to introduce you to our flyff server that is still under 333-Games Ltd. We are really into old cute games and would like to share with you the same feeling we had in our younger years playing this game. We would also like to keep this thread just clean as possible and straight to the point. Below are the information that might interest you to come along with us in our journey as we seriously take part of the market with seemingly huge amount of competitors.

General Information
VersionFlat Retail 15
EXP, Penya, Dropx99, x99, x99
Max Level129
Channels1 Channel (PK)
LanguageEnglish
AntihackServer Side 100%
WebsiteLINK
DiscordLINK
Play2EarnNo

Server Machine Specification
OSUbuntu 22.04 LTS *Jammy Jellyfish*
ProcessorE2 Standard (32 vCPU, Autoscale enabled)
Memory128 Gigabytes
StorageUnlimited
LocationAsia-East2-C (Google Cloud, Hongkong)

Client Features
File Size300MB (Ultra Compressed)
CPU UsageMinimal
Memory UsageMinimal
Multiple WindowEnabled
Supported OSWindows & Linux
InterfaceClassic
Countable BugsNone

[Game Screenshots & Description]

greeting RZ in-game
misterblu - Blue FlyFF Version 15 | Mid-High Rates | Vanilla 99% | NO DOWNTIME - RaGEZONE Forums

128 inventory slots with sort button

classic character selection menu

classic character information panel

nostalgic map info

one of our favs, the classic skilltree

fully working client in any linux distros

added little quality of life system

another quality of life addon

yet another quality of life addon.

our cute nostalgic patching app

Why do we advertise in RaGEZONE? RaGEZONE has been around for so long, and has the best traffic for people that are looking to find their place in a flyff server community. Certainly the best MMO forum to advertise, no questions asked.

Why should you choose Blue Flyff? We are a very serious set of not so young people that funded and wants to revive this type of games that we meant a 100% of the "NO DOWNTIME" as we believe that we have perfected the mechanics of the game throughout that it doesnt need further changes but just the events that can be modified without restarting the game server which disconnects players.

UPDATE 02-18-23
We have successfully migrated our server to google cloud. Our server would be very good with people located in Asia and is our target market. Rates are also increased and aminus dungeons are now opened! See you ingame.​

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
exp on website says 99x is that wrong? also why cant i have Numbers in my character name?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The EXP x99 is correct. For a uniform and security reasons.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't see anything special or unique.
Plus, 99exp is WAY too far from beign a low rate server.
Good luck anyway :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The thread clearly says "pure vanilla". The server is mostly for legendary players only. Thanks.

Inactive
Reaction score
The thread clearly says "pure vanilla". The server is mostly for legendary players only. Thanks.

Offline vending, Party Finder, Pet Filter, gSys scrolling announcement, 168 slot & Inventory sorting are not V15 vanilla features.

I understand why someone would add such features but you telling people that your a "pure vanilla" server is very misleading when it's not the case. x99 is also not so much of a low rate either more so of a mid-rate.

I also mean absolutely no hate or disrespect either, best of luck with your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back