[RELEASE] MineCraft [MULTI-VERSION]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

Re: [RELEASE] MineCraft [MULTI-VERSION]

[RELEASE] MineCraft [MULTI-VERSION]
    using the 'server console' or 'rcon' use the command "OP" with the following syntax "/op <playername>" (don't use slash if using the 'server console' directly)

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, this package has been updated yet again. The entire package has received updates (as I learn more and more from running my own server, I have found some important "base" things that needed to be modified/added). MC_DEV (base) has been updated, it now includes a plugin that will disable losing EXP upon death! The main (base) mcserver.iso has been updated to include Multiverse-NetherPortals so that players can make portals that will work to the nether and end worlds (respectively). The updated_files.iso has been updated to reflect the newest version available of CB/Spigot 1.8.7. Also as an added bonus, I'm throwing in (a separate download) of MineCraft Pocket Edition (client [APK/for android] and server)! This will not be supported at all by myself as it still seems to be in major development (in the "MCPE server" [pocket mine] there's no A.I. for any mobs, so mobs simply do not exist whatsoever)!

As always, ¤ ENJOY ¤

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    52Posts

Thanks again 343 :)
    As always a pleasure working with your releases..
    This and also couple days ago go your other complete package release as well. And of course, it all worked just fine :)
    Very well done my friend..

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

updated mcserver.iso - nether was not spawning mobs!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

As I have been playing more MC, and (as a result) working more on my (private) MC server; I have updated the MC_DEV.ISO in this release. The more I play the more little things I find that I've been "tweaking" on my server, all while not trying to stray too far from original "vanilla". Basically, things I'm thinking SHOULD have been in vanilla, in the first place (like GriefPrevention)! Some of the things of course do stray quite far from vanilla, but I still think should be an essential part of any server, such as "homespawnwarp", since the map is almost (basically) infinite - there NEEDS to be a way to "home" "spawn" and "warp" around it! Nonetheless, Merry Christmas (this is my annual "present" ) - here is a new MC_DEV.ISO

To be specific, these were the specific files added to MC_DEV.ISO (just some more new "additional plugins" ) here is the portion of the file tree with JUST the new/added files highlighted/listed :

Code:
    MC_DEV
    |   RepairRecipe-config.txt
    |
    \---ADDITIONAL PLUGINS
            BetterBackpacks.jar
            CloudTrade-1.5.jar
            CustomRecipes-V2.1.0.jar
            PerWorldPlugins.jar
            PluginManager.jar
            RealMail.jar
            RepairRecipe-0.4.9.jar
            RepairRecipe-0.4.9_for_1.8-R0.1.jar
    All of these are confirmed working with the 1.8 version of the server included with this release (as that's the version my "live" (production) server uses). Sorry I do not really have time to test with older or newer variants. Though I don't see why they wouldn't work, as most the other plugins that were included with my initial release worked across all versions of the game server!

As always - ¤ Enjoy ¤

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    New York, USLocation
    50Posts

Hello everyone and thanks for this awesome share 343. I have the server running in Windows 8.1, and i see everything its ok. And i install the client you put, run it in ver.1.8, but i just want to make sure that this server its not for running in multiplayer right, or just single player, im little confused but im new so any help will be appreciated.

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mave View Post
    Hello everyone and thanks for this awesome share 343. I have the server running in Windows 8.1, and i see everything its ok. And i install the client you put, run it in ver.1.8, but i just want to make sure that this server its not for running in multiplayer right, or just single player, im little confused but im new so any help will be appreciated.
    It's for whatever you want it to be. To be technical, the way MC works even for "single player" is to (silently) run a "server" for you ;) So you can easily run this just for yourself, or your household, or just friends/invite, or the whole world - the choice is yours!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    1Posts

can you please help me setup it?

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

Quote Originally Posted by byghuutran View Post
    can you please help me setup it?
    The instructions are literally in the first post...

¤ My Public Releases ¤

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

It's been a while since I've spent a little time on the PC! Even with the "BEER VIRUS" being "out there"! But since I have had a chance to spend and kill a little time on my PC I did decide I'd update this, since I started tinkering around a little bit with MC after a friend had asked me when I had played last. Amazing, that they're on 1.16.2! So here is an update to this package. It includes, at least to some degree, the original release... Primarily keeps the structure anyway. And includes a rather VANILLA feeling 1.16.2 (only pre-installed plugin in AuthME)... Pretty much same applies though, install for Linux OR Windblows... The mcserverBAK directory is pretty much untouched from the original release still, as where mcserver is now the new 1.16.2 - pretty VANILLA minus the fact that AuthME is pre-installed... Even though I've had a little while to finally spend on the PC I still just don't have the kind of time to go ahead and pre-install and configure all these butt loads of apps/plugins like I did in the past! Sorry, but this also leaves more of a freedom for customization for everyone out there too. Plus, now that I've went ahead and done all this, now I have to actually go and try to play some 1.16.2...! Maybe I'll just play some VANILLA Single Player so that I don't have to blow time setting up a server of my own!

Anyway, here it is! I will also add it to the MAIN / first post:

MD5: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    SHA1: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@.@@ GB [@,@@@,@@@,@@@ bytes]

[ OOoops ]

I have noticed that apparently my 4shared links are dead, so I'm not even bothering with them this time around, so the only DL links will be Mega! Also, IIRC I was striving, at least in the first release, to keep every component (server/dev/client) size-able for a single CD... Either way, whether that was the case or not, this release blows that out of the water... So I've put all THREE ISO's into one ISO for distribution ;) So yes, the main DL is an ISO, that contains THREE ISO's "inside of it" ;) For the time being anyway, leaving myself room for even more upgraded releases in the future, I'll strive to keep it all able to fit on a single layer DVD (4.7GB)! ;) ;) ;)
    Last edited by 343; 03-09-20 at 11:36 AM.

¤ My Public Releases ¤

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

Small BOO BOO in the most recent release/update! I just noticed I failed to include an updated Java for it! The client / server beyond (I think it's) 1.12 will not run without Java8! Kept old Java7 in there from the old release... I am updating/changing the Java to Java8 and re-uploading! I will update the links and checksum values once it's updated... I don't think I'll have to change the links though because I am going to attempt to do an overwrite by UL the same file name...

I am also going to change the structure, as it REALLY bugged me that I had 3 ISO's inside an ISO (totally retarded - no clue what I was thinking)!

So, update/upload coming again within the hour, will contain new structure and Java8 (since anything 1.12+ requires Java8 instead of Java7)! From what I can tell (preliminary testing) the old release that depends on Java7 will actually run just fine on Java8... So I will be removing 7 and replacing with 8 - rather than having them both on there!

Back to work - updates coming soon!

- - - Updated - - -

And just in the event I have not yet mentioned it, you Always install the Client to the following directory (structure):

C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME HERE>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, we are LIVE!

Newest Update: 7 / September / 2020 @ 0301 hours (UTC/GMT)
    Ver: 1.16.2

MD5: f2b6cc31fc02ba7b21aaabe9ae6fd84e
    SHA1: e640fa64d77def26a98b4f53a17fc2252b8021f5
    SHA256: 48b17e9bca7857de478497fef2b1c705c2b4e57c37e0b00ff4741d43748bf35c

1.97 GB [2,119,335,936 bytes]

[ DOWNLOAD ]
    Last edited by 343; 07-09-20 at 04:05 AM.

¤ My Public Releases ¤

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

* New Update *

(Links on first and previous posts)

¤ My Public Releases ¤

Wow, thank you bro, you've been editing this for six years now and it's commendable

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

New update to this package being uploaded as we speak! Should be live in ~1 hour!

- - - Updated - - -

Newest Update: 27 / February / 2021 @ 1808 hours (UTC/GMT)
    Ver: 1.16.5

MD5: 4121b4487b5b8c72a7366d48c41756b9
    SHA1: ba94de94805c263d92ca1a6a66776ff6fcd9c471
    SHA256: bfad6e665e48cc215528136c10004b41423fed23449aa2ef86b7a53b15d18f59

2.16 GB [2,329,472,629 bytes]

[ DOWNLOAD ]
    Last edited by 343; 27-02-21 at 06:12 PM.

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

Who could have thought that Minecraft would still be popular in 2021, thanks friend, your releases are the best. It was also my kids who dragged me back into minecraft, we currently play on minecraftservers.biz though not as often as I would have liked, you folks should definitely come joins it's lots of fun, the only rule being - no swearing, for obvious reasons. By the way, has anyone tried the rtx modification? It makes the game look amazing though it loses some of its charm.
    Last edited by Sidmon; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:12 PM.

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidmon View Post
    Who could have thought that Minecraft would still be popular in 2021, thanks friend, your releases are the best.
    IKR, I'm honestly SO glad my kids got me into MineCraft!!! It is loads of fun!

And I am glad you enjoy my release(s); that's why I make 'em...

Guess it'd be kinda silly if I made them and nobody used them or liked them! Not to mention how lame that would make me LOL

¤ My Public Releases ¤

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement