Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Re-release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys,

can someone re-upload again the full files for iris online 1.18. because some of the links is already dead and kindly add a video tutorial or a written tutorial for LOCAL USE ONLY not to publish it online in short single player. thanks in advance:):

update:
i managed to install the needed files but in the step 03_INSTAL_SERVICE_LS.bat it only open then close.is it normal or i miss something? i have checked my odbc user and dns and checked db owner rights but still nothing happen. can someone please help me how to solve this.TIA

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, verify the username and password of the .exe files using Hexeditor. remember to create odbcs for user in odbc x86

Thank you for the reply Endreo22 but how can i determine the username and password inside the file. Im using odbc in wow64 coz i have a 64bit os as ive read in some topic here.

Upvote 0
Back