Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My free time on Iris development 5/12/2019

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source 1.12.

no guild warehouse system.Things that I done.
5/12/2019
Upgraded Iris project to Visual Studio 2019!!
Upgraded Gamebryo 2.6.0.0 to Visual Studio 2019!!
Downgraded Gamebryo to 2.6.0.0 (I can't find 2.6.0.3).
Before MSVC 2008
After MSVC 2019 (no code modify)
Fix randomly crash/UI button bugs (not 100%).
Fix database bug e.g. character data/log data not save after log out.
Use UI resource from gPotato - "IrisClient_20110718.exe" (1.19).
6/12/2019
Fix teleport/pet riding crash bug.
Upgrade bdcap, with new option
8/12/2019
Fix directX SDK.
Build other tools in dir
stop working on 1.12 temporary
9/12/2019 - Merge with real 1.18 source code
10/12/2019 - Finish migrate all 1.18 1.19+ code to support VS2019
In-game test ok!
11/12/2019 - use 1.19 client resource

12/12/2019 - Fixed Game server heap/stack corrupt
13/12/2019
Fixed Newbie guild bug.

Use all resource from 1.19 UI/Script/Data

Fixed BGM not play.
On-going
Upgrade Lib
Future:
[STRIKE]Find match client or work the source to client.
[/STRIKE]
Rework UI or UI scaling
Rework network stack
Launcher/Patcher
Pack Files

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Info around the world about src code as far as i know.

1.10 - Released around the world, Easy to find, Hard to work and better than not work with it because it will waste of time because it too old and poop.

1.12 (Real) - Not released or released or someone sell it but very hard to find, It about 300% better than 1.10 version, IMO you can work with this version but you need to be real C++ Developer that want to fight with ton of bug that will cause your game/server crash (a lot), And if you use this in live production without 24/7 c++ developer that can fix a bug from game/server, Something can happen with your game/server easy.

1.18 (Fake) - It just 1.12 Version with some improvement in some system and some function by custom developer and rename it as 1.18 and someone sell it in the past (Like 6 years ago). And for now i think this file not over 5 copy around the world.

1.18 (Real) - This is real version of 1.18 and it retail, The src code is completely full and working, Now i think no one sell it or release it anymore. And for now i think this file not over 3-4 copy around the world by the private server owner hands.

1.20 - 1.21 (Real?) - Only some guy in the world have it by just 1 copy and i know who have it, I seen some proof of this real src code, But now don't exist in the world anymore. (Except Official)

1.23+ (Custom Based On 1.18 Real) - IRIS Online Thailand own this, They improve many things in the src like In-Game Item Mall, Lucky Pyramid, AI Autobot System, Drop Info System and Something like Castle Siege that never have in official version, Only 1 copy in the world from his team and them will never sell or give or partner with you. But if you got very rare mobile game source code you can talk with them or offer to trade.

And they will open SEA Server that include Thailand Support soon, So it good for you to track about retail system and update or dev in your server/development.

If you want to work or dev it, Don't waste your time with 1.10 version, 1.12 is good way to go, 1.18 who know if someone who got it still alive.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to check?
this is latest date in my source I got after do search "* 작 성 일 : 20" for *.h

./Common/TutorialSkillScript.h
Code:
* 파    일 : TutorialSkillScript.h
* 목    적 : 
* 작 성 자 : 
* 작 성 일 : 2009-10-29
* 주의사항:

also, I can offer upgrade code to support vs 2019 by exchange with the code
[STRIKE]1.18 (Real), 1.19 (Real)[/STRIKE] 1.20 - 1.21 (Real?), 1.23+ (Custom Based On 1.18 Real).
EDIT: 1.18/1.19 deal close I got it now! opportunity open for 1.120++ and so on

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finish upgrade it to support vs2019 this today morning.
1.12 are my files that I got from Chinese friends.
1.18(leaked IRIS_IDC) , 1.19+(leaked Main_Dev)

So you can count me as the 5 or 6 person who had 1.18 :eek:tt1:
and another guy who still alive that had 1.19+ :eek:tt1:

sadly I had only this official client

so I need to work with that client

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks bro here are progress today.

I'm thinking about rework the network layer.

Reaction score
Hmmm, when will you start developing? Why is this changelog that you are showing there is nothing special.

IRIS Online has several bugs - not visible - such as overflow/deadlocks and other types of problems, some of which still exist in NoScrubs itself. I learned a lot from developing with IRIS, I have a lot of love with this game, but currently I don't develop it anymore - maybe I'll come back in the future.

Going back to the file history of this game, currently the original version 1.18 is not that rare, some people already have these files, now 1.19 I only know one person who had these files, but this guy just disappeared and I doubt anyone has this file. I don't mind having the latest version, because I have already updated my own source code to the latest version (1.21) and still added my own customs, reverse engineered the client and also worked on the code when I was developing for IRIS Thailand. The real problems start appearing when you start to have over 1000++ players online on the server.

Anyway, good luck :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm, when will you start developing? Why is this changelog that you are showing there is nothing special.

IRIS Online has several bugs - not visible - such as overflow/deadlocks and other types of problems, some of which still exist in NoScrubs itself. I learned a lot from developing with IRIS, I have a lot of love with this game, but currently I don't develop it anymore - maybe I'll come back in the future.

Going back to the file history of this game, currently the original version 1.18 is not that rare, some people already have these files, now 1.19 I only know one person who had these files, but this guy just disappeared and I doubt anyone has this file. I don't mind having the latest version, because I have already updated my own source code to the latest version (1.21) and still added my own customs, reverse engineered the client and also worked on the code when I was developing for IRIS Thailand. The real problems start appearing when you start to have over 1000++ players online on the server.

Anyway, good luck :)

the downside of IRIS are network layer things,
other system can be rework later e.g. UI/Font system.
For the game-play IRIS miss off are castle siege a.k.a guild war.

overflow and deadlock are easy to catch, I kill these problems already.

1.19 gPotato client didn't worth my time to reverse engineer it

Back