Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the part1.exe to extract them, otherwise it will not work whatsoever. And the downloads for all parts work fine.

you dont get it sir heres ss mediafire - [Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012) - RaGEZONE Forums thats the archived part2....tnx.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
You could have told sooner then that it was a MF problem...

Note: Last time that i'm re-uploading it, if the links go dead then they STAY dead!
Make Mirrors yourselves for the client, and forward it to Vision to let him edit the first post of this thread.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You could have told sooner then that it was a MF problem...

Note: Last time that i'm re-uploading it, if the links go dead then they STAY dead!
Make Mirrors yourselves for the client, and forward it to Vision to let him edit the first post of this thread.

You should upload to dropbox or something. Mediafire has been really tracking down on these links, which is why they are going dead so fast.

Reaction score
You should upload to dropbox or something. Mediafire has been really tracking down on these links, which is why they are going dead so fast.

Meh, not that i really care, i already got 2 MF accounts blocked within a week. Won't take long before they lock this one down too. Plus, i don't really care about this section anymore since all of the dudes seem to find me on Facebook and Skype.. All i get is questions and shenanigans.

I learned everything on my own within a week, retrieving this client alone. And when i had found the client, it wasn't even complete lots of things were missing, and used 1.10 files and updated them (before i had the 1.18 source). They should actualy be greatfull instead of bitching and complaining.

I've done enough for this section, no one else would have tried what i did in just 1 mere week, when i first got into this section. So like i said if the links are dead, they stay dead. Simple as that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All I need is the part 4 since it has been blocked in mediafire . I will upload the others parts if someone would be kind to upload that part..

Thanks!

Reaction score
All I need is the part 4 since it has been blocked in mediafire . I will upload the others parts if someone would be kind to upload that part..

Thanks!

I'll upload it somewhere else then MF, they are blocking my account.. again...

Edit: Main post of this topic has been updated with MegaUpload links.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tnx for the mirror. by the way for MF download error it will work by registering on thier site and adding it to your account.tnx for the tip.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Direct link mirror for serverfiles:
( Just because i hate slow 1 click hoster and their stupid ads :D: )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the client in english language?

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello im new here at Iris Section this was my first attempt creating Iris Server so far i made it success by reading the tutorial,i just want to ask why i get lot cpu usage when i run the game.my server running on my vps machine.and i try playing here in my computer. this is my screenshots..thanks tidie for sharing this.Please help me to figure out this one.

3.JPG - [Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I need some help here.

In the ires files are no .mdf files.

tidie10 - [Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012) - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help me.

Edit:
Got it working now.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
UPDATE: Working client with gmtool.

Language Patch:

runup_c.rar (43.0 MB)

In GMTool.exe, just type converted IP and set yourself to GM in database.

P.S: If any of the download links get outdated Post something on my profile or send me a PM. And i will gladly re-upload them.

And please DO NOT spam in this thread, look for something first before you ask.

~ Tidie10 ~

Hi Tidie10, how to change IP for irisclient? please help me

Back