Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Iris 1.18 (Server+Client+GM tool v1.18.18061, Source SOKE v1.18, etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really my release. I just share, maybe someone would need it.

Downloads:
- Original v1.18.18061 Files:
- Full Pack:
- Server:
- Client: | | ---- Extract with WinRAR
- SOKE v1.18 source:
-
- Password:
知之为知之不知为不知,这就是密码.

Requires:
- Server-side:
- ...​
- Client-side:
- Visual C++ 9.0 (2008) Debug DLL to run main IrisClient.exe file.
* Solved: Install Visual Studio 2008
- New working English language pack.​

Problems:
- Not able to make an online private server game because of client (can't run without VC++ debug library).
- Not able to change data unpack password (using official).
- Not able to run more than 22 normal maps.

Screenshots:

Last edited:
Reaction score
What have in Full Pack? 3,88gb
Server + Client + Source = 3,16gb

@edit
Have problem with Client.

cHiPiDle - [Release] Iris 1.18 (Server+Client+GM tool v1.18.18061, Source SOKE v1.18, etc) - RaGEZONE Forums

cHiPiDle - [Release] Iris 1.18 (Server+Client+GM tool v1.18.18061, Source SOKE v1.18, etc) - RaGEZONE Forums

Error: 與伺服器連線中斷,結束遊戲。

I click in button and o client close.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What have in Full Pack? 3,88gb
Server + Client + Source = 3,16gb

Full pack includes some tools like pack/unpack tools, ip convertor etc... Not include source inside.

Have problem with Client.

Error: 與伺服器連線中斷,結束遊戲。

I click in button and o client close.

Do you trying to use GM tools to connect to your own server files? It'll just connect to same version server only. You should try the v1.18.18061 one that posted above.

Reaction score
You tested this ServerFiles + Client? Have prints ingame (from you)?
'm using the ServerFiles + client you posted and I can not log into the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You tested this ServerFiles + Client? Have prints ingame (from you)?
'm using the ServerFiles + client you posted and I can not log into the game.

Yep I'm working on it. Here is my some screenshots ingame

P/s: I setup server on my dedicated server, & run client at my pc. How do you config to setup this? Cause it's just the same as last server files released here on this section.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
The Client.zip also seems smaller than the other two files which should not be the case.
Open it in what ever program you compressed with and click "Test" to verify it is not corrupt please. :)

Client.zip (790.9 MB) <--- Should either be as big as the others or is not really Client.zip and has another name.
Client.z01 (800.0 MB)
Client.z02 (800.0 MB)

Split zip files will always make the "last" piece the smallest piece. It will also auto name them so that they can be extracted properly, if it were renamed (any of the pieces) it would not extract properly once downloaded.
If Client.zip is the last piece it would had been named Client.z03 or something different than Client.zip
Hope this makes sense.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Client.zip also seems smaller than the other two files which should not be the case.
Open it in what ever program you compressed with and click "Test" to verify it is not corrupt please. :)

Client.zip (790.9 MB) <--- Should either be as big as the others or is not really Client.zip and has another name.
Client.z01 (800.0 MB)
Client.z02 (800.0 MB)

Split zip files will always make the "last" piece the smallest piece. It will also auto name them so that they can be extracted properly, if it were renamed (any of the pieces) it would not extract properly once downloaded.
If Client.zip is the last piece it would had been named Client.z03 or something different than Client.zip
Hope this makes sense.

You can open it and extract with WinRAR. Then you'll know there is that wierd type of split zip files :):

Reaction score
he he yep, just found that out. omg that was tripping me out. :-D thanks again

If you have problems at all comparing to what other setups look like:

Vision IRIS 1.18 server training circus battlefield

Code:
Online power for everyone: vision IRIS the 1.18 server training circus battlefield download the program after the owners personally tested to protect the integrity and reliability of the program, the site in addition to providing a more rare server download the latest legendary service end with the legendary one-stop outstanding businesses recommended information, if you need to access the venue site all the legendary sf program through after the release of the anti-virus software to scan, but please download after its own anti-virus.
1 SQL2005 or above sql additional D: \ IRIS \ DB directory database :) D * S2 o9 w ( New Database the of X. q 
        iris_gamedb 
       iris_logdb 
       iris_memberdb3 
        web_memberdb account: 175iris password: zida _AT_ () # ( zk2 cancel enforce password policy and opening up more than four database of public and db_owner privileges; New Database account: 175web password: tmvdemgmspdlgfd $ $ cancel enforce password the strategies open web_memberdb database of public and db_owner permissions in the database at the same time - web_memberdb - Security - User - 175web (double-click) - This user has architecture: - the db_owner (tick or box) - determine 3 * create an ODBC connection, 32 system directly in the control panel - services where to find the data source (odbc) operation to 64 system, you need to use the 32-bit version of the data source (odbc); win7 X64, for example, need to use the C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ odbcad32.exe here if odbc win7 X64 system uses the default service does not mark the 32 words server program is likely to occur through ODBC can not connect to the sql problem, but also a lot of people set up fail one of the reasons Next, create the following four data sources, respectively, corresponding to the previous four databases: the  driver of       IRIS_MEMBERDB        IRIS_LOGDB      IRIS_GAMEDB       WEB_MEMBERDB  : sql server (not to vote for the SQL Native Client): 175iris password database account: zida @ () # (zk2 server name: Use a similar computer name \ SQLEXPRESS 9 u0? / Q7 p% B to modify the name of the game server, which means you want to To the players when the line selection see your server What is the name database - iris_memberdb - Table - dbo.TB_SERVER (right) - Open Table;  modify the only group in the text as you need the name of PS behind the NAME DESCRIPTION, comment on NAME, did not test the actual use of the ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ and server parameters ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 1 the to modify directory server eirisagentdemon.cfg FIrisGameSrv.cfg the  ririslogdemon.cfg JIrisLoginSrv.cfg tServerinfo.txt! W7 U! G0 o: ServerTool.txt; IP's of these files, * if it does not matter what training off a copy of Dungeon can be freely modified; If you are a beginner, or if you want to turn on all services, please strictly follow the law to modify to suit your own IP "irisagentdemon.cfg  eAGENT_DEMON_ADDRESS (IPv4): 192.168.0.230 <==== 1-wire network IP bAGENT_BROADCAST_ADDRESS (IPv4): 192.168.0.230 <==== 1 line network IP d - IMANAGE_SERVER: LoginServer 192.168.0.230 <==== Line 1 the network IP BMANAGE_SERVER: LogDemon 192.168.0.230 <==== 1 line intranet IP MANAGE_SERVER within of : GameServer 192.168.0.230 <==== 1 line network IP MANAGE_SERVER: TutorialServer 192.168.0.232 <= === novice training ground, intranet 3 IP or virtual 3 IP (in the middle can be reserved for a second-tier IP)!  MANAGE_SERVER: PvP1Server 192.168.0.233 <==== battlefield 1 line, within the network of four IP or virtual the four IP a MANAGE_SERVER: ThemeCircus 192.168.0.236 <==== circus, intranet 7 IP or virtual 7 IP (middle can to set aside PVP2 and the other replicas IP) - K9 f8  MANAGE_SERVER: ThemeUTGarden 192.168.0.238 <==== garden? intranet 9 IP or virtual 9th IP (intermediate other copies can be reserved IP) "IrisGameSrv.cfg" KSERVICE_NAME: the GameServer sSERVER_NO: 1 CHANNEL_NO: 1 SGAME_SERVER_ADDRESS (IPv4) : the internal network 192.168.0.230 <==== line IP uGAME_BROADCAST_RECV (IPv4): 192.168.0.230 <==== 1 line intranet IP dGAME_BROADCAST_SEND in (IPv4): 192.168.0.255 <==== * with 1 line within Network IP network segment, ending 255 $ I! N2 O-} - LGAME_FIREWALL (IPv4) the: 192.168.0.230 <==== 1 lines intranet IP GAME_BILLING (IPv4): 192.168.0.240 1 <==== * with IP network segment of a line within the network IP, alone do BILLING the IP
Inside the spoiler is the cut and paste from that website, translated to English. May be hard to read, many apologies for that. It is the best I can do without restructuring what they wrote.

I know this isn't exactly what your using, but the "configuration" files and structure may help someone if they download the file.
If you do download it, do so in a controlled environment (I have not tested against viruses, but I'm in a controlled environment and not so worried about it).

Last edited:
Back