Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JP 1.10 Iris+DB+Webserver

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Jonnybravo if you are using Windows 7 try running the servers as Admin? Did you do that?

To run more then One Gameserver just create 6 Loopback Adapters an allocate ip's in the range from 192.168.2.xxx then you can run them all.

oh and dont forget to change them in the irisgamesrv.cfg too.

@ronnan yes i did that its not working, i have the feeling no buttons works or changes anything.

Last edited:
CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
please put a guide how should i call every one oh the DB ?
and pw and id is sa 123456 right ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@naty48 for the original user is "sa" and the pw "123456".

for the ones i changed, the username "ir" needs to be created i forgot to change it before uploading.

the DB names are:

IRIS_LOGDB
IRIS_GAMEDB
IRIS_MEMBERDB

but if you execute the querys with the Japanese letters it creates them automaticaly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ronnan i mean there is 2 member database files, so 1 is for normal login use and 1 more is for billing cheaking user is it?

How about the 3 with chinese word on it? <---- leave it there?

Reaction score
yep ran the servers as admin and i dont understand why 6 Loopback Adapters would do any help? you should be able to local host the stupid server (127.0.0.1)

Does it help that im on a router? I could careless about the gamesrv trying to get working the loginsrv atleast..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know what this error mean and help me on?

Or do i need to crate a table for it?

Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'GP_INVENTORY_MOVE'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Damn this, i still have problems with the Loginserver tried many things and it keeps telling me that the server is off and its disconecting me right on the Login screen. Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damm noone care about me here.. I mean do i need to create a table role for the "GP_INVENTORY_MOVE"? Cause i missing the table for the it to process..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@cyloneboy for now i left this alone i check this as next as i can login to the game without dcing at the login screen.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Aries Hmm so you also getting this error message too? If yes than i will leave it atm and try to find the solution as well..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i found the problem, when u press button (SERVER ON) in servertool i got this message in AgentDemon
"OpenService (1060): The specified service does not exist as an installed service."

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yap i have this message too.

For my problem, i still get DC before i can even enter my PW and ID.
the weird thing is: I deleted the ODBC's and without them the server is still starting up as with them installed.

So i guess my problem has something to do with the ODBC's

just to be sure.

i ran %windir%\SysWoW64\odbcad32.exe

and installed them undo System-DNS as SQL Server.

@chacina: yea i noticed that too so i installed them as service with these parameters:

Code:
 exampleserver.exe /install -DEF exampleserver

but then i get the error that the service could not be startet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant connect to the game server when i launch out the client and also as chacina said we got the openservice1060 problem as well..

There is a missing .bat we need to install before we can get in to the game..

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

The message is becuase we short of 1 .bat to install before we open the server as in chinese..

For me, i fail to connect to the server and stay at the page..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its simple as that: ServerTool.exe is only neccesary if you installed the exe files as Services with the "/install -DEF LoginServer" command line via .bat

Code:
irisloginsrv.exe /install -DEF Loginserver
if you made an bat from it run it then you can use Servertool.exe else you have to start the server with the other bat files.

The Problem is that even with this the Login Server does not start properly in my case. Maybe its Windows 7 fault. i will try this in Win XP mode in 10 mins.

Or Maybe we need to use the Launcher to login?

i remember on Official Iris i once tried the IP in shortcut method but got the sam error before the login mask even showed up.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
man the problem is not in client, just check a loginsrv... when u open server, they block connection, set status "1" to "2", u need servertool for allow login

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
any1 knows why i have no loginserver?

infranox - [Release] JP 1.10  Iris+DB+Webserver - RaGEZONE Forums

Back