Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tutorial 1.18 Server files, Including all needed files!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The iris client works in win8 but the antihack doesn't. If you disable the antihack then you can get Iris working, but that requires the source. Also this client isn't even 1.18, its 1.12. Thats why there are so many issues with gm client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I might be a noob here. But when I tried installing SQL, it keep giving me errors. Such as authentication.

Does anyone have an idea on how to start step 1 using altenative software?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well... You can try using XAMPP with HeidiSQL or Navicat SQL but I'm not sure that will work...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I am using VMWARE to host the server. Right now, I'm stuck at step one, do you have any ideas to start?

* Please provide me the software you use, so that I could download it.

Thank you very much!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Bored, I came on the pserv forums and discovered this iris online thread.
Followed this nice tut ( GG, this is a really clear one ) but once I logged, played and enjoyed the iris world, I had to go out. When I launch again server and client, I found out my char was still level 1, so xp wasn't saved at all... but inventory has been saved...
Obviously, I f**ked something, but don't know what. Help or clues would be appreciate :p
Thanks guys

BTW, for the last question: I did it with mssql 2008 R2, there's no problem with that :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Bored, I came on the pserv forums and discovered this iris online thread.
Followed this nice tut ( GG, this is a really clear one ) but once I logged, played and enjoyed the iris world, I had to go out. When I launch again server and client, I found out my char was still level 1, so xp wasn't saved at all... but inventory has been saved...
Obviously, I f**ked something, but don't know what. Help or clues would be appreciate :p
Thanks guys

BTW, for the last question: I did it with mssql 2008 R2, there's no problem with that :)

It's database problem :3 i faced it before it's a fu**en problem i tried everything to solve it but can't solve it so change database with working one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for reply.
So you mean the files downloaded from this thread are not working ? I read all pages, no one seems to get troubles. Well, not this one.
Anyway, do you know where I can find trustable files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so my problem is that it won't open the client it just makes .dmp file and nothing more i'm on win 10 if anyone found a fix let me know

Reaction score
A client with GMTool will be reuploaded soon again, but without the translations as i do not have these anymore. I am not 'Active' on Ragezone anymore due to real life mental health problems, which worsen day by day.
Unfortunately my account was banned on Mega.nz because of the Iris Online files in particular.

I will not be answering any questions. Everything can be found in this thread and Iris sub-forum, which have been answered several times already.

Update:

Link:

EDIT: There's still a translation floating around here on the forum for this client, that i did with someone else and lost later on, reason stated above. You should go look here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f641/tutorial-gm-client-v1-18-a-976951/#post7919687

It's not a complete translation, but will work for the most part.

Also, this was the last time i reuploaded the Iris Online server files and client files. If these get lost, download the source that was released on this forum and build it yourself. There are dozens of people with the files and client here, they should also contribute to this section if they want to see it liven up a little bit.
People come and go, and don't stick to the same game forever.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I find this lately, it works very well just remains to know the password to extract the client and translate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dear sir,
please upload a video tutorial for this set up. thank you in advance sir.

edit:

when i try to run this as admin 03_INSTAL_SERVICE_LS.bat it only open and close. i checked my db owned rights and odbc carefully but still open and close is it normal?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to set it up using this + the tutorial here but sadly the client doesn't work on windows 8/10.
Since the links to the source are all dead the only way now is to make a windows xp/server 2008 VM. If only someone shared a compiled client without hackshield...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hellow i hope u there and will , :( beacuse im not :( , this my first server and did everything fine but when i run the game nothing happens idk why

Back