Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle For Azeroth 8.3 Testing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Logo,banner,social networks,trailer,custom launcher, our team is working on it
Hello, and thank you for clicking, I am here to present you with a Battle for Azeroth server called "Black Empire WoW".

You may be curious as to what we're all about and if it's worth to give us a try, well, let me tell you about us and our server a little bit.
On the 20th of May, we have opened our 8.3 realm for testing, we are currently looking into any bugs we run into or those reported by our players.
We are a team of experienced staff members and developers that aim to give you the best experience that we can, both with the community and in-game, which also involves trying to give you a lag-free experience and fully scripted content everywhere.
Here is a small FAQ to answer some questions that you may have:

Q: I saw the server already has a shop tab on the website, should I worry?
A: NO. We will never make the server pay to win or anything of the sort. The only items we'll put in the shop will be cosmetic only, like mounts, pets and toys, while also giving the possibility to buy a Level 110 Character boost.

Q: How can you guarantee I'll have a good time here?
A: To be honest, we can't, you may run into an issue here and there, either with our scripting since we're currently testing everything or with another "not so nice player", but in either case, we'll try to respond and fix/help as fast as possible.

Q: What are the rates here?
A: The basic is blizzlike, you may change your XP rates at an NPC which you can find at every starting point/zone on the server, this is only during the testing phase, at launch we'll have a set rate most likely unless the community will decide otherwise.

Q: Pet battles and such?
A:We're on them, should be fixed sometime soon, but there are other priorities currently.

Q: Pet battles and such?
A:We're on them, should be fixed sometime soon, but there are other priorities currently. As for core mechanics that are working: here's a list

Q: What are you doing during the testing phase?
A: Mainly, server stability, we want to make sure we can get you a crash and lag free experience, currently we're not on a really powerful server since we're not expecting many players during the testing phase, but once we'll release, we'll get a very powerful server, and of course, bugs, we want to fix as many bugs as we can throughout the testing phase.

Q: You keep talking about releasing the server, when?
A: We're planning in September, specifically somewhere around the middle of September.

Q: How much content is scripted currently?
A: BfA content, there's a lot of content scripted, plenty of which would love some more testing, as for older content, they work well, MoP is still somewhat under WIP. In terms of allied races we currently only have Mecha Gnomes and Vulpera

Q: I'm still not convinced, can I really believe you?
A: I know everything is new and all, but I need you to put a bit of faith into us, the Black Empire team. Then I want you to decide if it was worth.

Q: How much content is scripted currently?
A: BfA content, there's a lot of content scripted, plenty of which would love some more testing, as for older content, they work well, MoP is still somewhat under WIP. In terms of allied races we currently only have Mecha Gnomes and Vulpera

Core Mechanics:
- Advanced Pathfinding mMaps/vMaps - Working
- AoE Loot - Working for groups only at this stage.
- Achievements - Working
- Account-Wide Collections (Mounts, Heirlooms, Pets, Toys) - Working
- Transmogrifier - Working
- Void Storage - Working
- Base & Bonus Stats - Working
- Battle-Pet - Working
- BrawlersGuild - Working
- Garrisons - Working
- Shipyards - Working
- Missions/Outposts - Working
- Followers - Working
- Timewalker Dungeons - Working
- Personal Loot [LFR] - Working
- Group Loot - Working
- Random Dungeon Finder - Working
- Looking For Raid - Working
- Scenarios - Working
- Clean Up Bag - Working
- Bank - Working
- Arena Skirmish - Working
- Rated Battlegrounds - Working
- Mail - Working
- Guild - Working
- Bonus Objectives - Working
- Treasures - Working
- Phasing - Working
- Areatrigger - Working
- Scenarios - working
- Random Dunguen Finder - Working
- Arena -Working

-and more

For more questions you may have, you can join our Discord Server or on our site.

Website https://blackempirewow.com

Forum https://blackempirewow.com/forum/

Discord https://discord.gg/BaZSUfj

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear players, soon we will start testing the new dungeons and raids of the server, for this we will need your collaboration applying to be part of the testing team of said content.To do this we need the following requirements:

- Player Name:
- Class:
- Race:
- Talents:
- Dungeon/Raids Experience:
- Professions:
- Time can playing:
This is only informative, to make the respective applications you must go to the forum: Be a tester and create your application individually.The best candidates will be selected for this occasion, good luck to all and a cordial greeting! https://blackempirewow.com/forum/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear players, in these weeks we have been talking about some changes within the server and today we finally have it here.

Changes in server experience rates.

Let's explain a little bit why of these changes, we have verified that the server population is not being increasing and we believe that it is due to the adjustment of the rates on our server since there are many servers the same. Therefore, we will incorporate a new leveling system to make the experience much more attractive to a greater reach of the public.

What will this new level system look like?, simple:

- XPRates Lvl 10 to 19: x6
- XPRates Lvl 20 to 29: x5
- XPRates Lvl 30 to 39: x6
- XPRates Lvl 40 to 49: x5
- XPRates Lvl 50 to 59: x6
- XPRates Lvl 60 to 69: x7
- XPRates Lvl 70 to 79: x8
- XPRates Lvl 80 to 89: x9
- XPRates Lvl 90 to 99: x10
- XPRates Lvl 100 to 109: x10
- XPRates Lvl 110: x1

This is the XP table for each level zone.

Will users have to do anything to switch XP?
- No, the system will automatically recognize your level and adjust the experience according to the leveling system.

This way we want to attract players with less investment time within the game and make the experience in leveling their character as dynamic and fast as possible.

We thank you all for your dedication on the server and hope that these changes will be of great help to you in characters to come.Will be activated on next Pull of core
blackempire - Battle For Azeroth 8.3 Testing Phase - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back