Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

changing languages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm starting to translate a server that is in English into Portuguese, I would like to know if there is a base that has something already translated, so that I can see the right names of the items and clothes and also to facilitate the translation time

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there are any Portuguese client's available.

But you can use Notepad++

Open propItem.txt.txt and press "CTRL+H" for replace.

And just replace words like "Sword" to "Espada" -> Replace all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, the idea is this, but there are items that the translation is kind of complicated and I just wanted to have standard basic flyff items like scrolls, items, consumables to add the right name

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, the idea is this, but there are items that the translation is kind of complicated and I just wanted to have standard basic flyff items like scrolls, items, consumables to add the right name

Hmm? Basic words like "Sword" are easy to translate. Are you planning on translating every word? That would be weird because the items already have unique names.. has nothing to do with translations.. It's like the same with my real name. Why would I translate my own name into another language?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is your point of view is right, I will translate npc speeches and descriptions if there is something different I look for too, thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back