Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PLACE OF DESTINY FFILES help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I am trying to learn various things about flyff on my own, but I would like to run these files, I know they are old, but the truth is that they have some systems that I would like to implement, can someone help me. I will also upload it again for people who want to have something of it

I manage to log in but when I choose the channel it keeps loading and it never progresses, someone has an idea, please, if you could help me

USE VS2019

ByOmaster - PLACE OF DESTINY FFILES help me! - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why dont you use clean v15 then copy the system you want on PoD files?
I want to learn what the error is due to and learn to solve it and obtain that knowledge and so if at some point the same thing happens, I will know.

Inactive
Reaction score
I want to learn what the error is due to and learn to solve it and obtain that knowledge and so if at some point the same thing happens, I will know.

POD files are not for VS2019 they would need to be upgraded to the current compiler.

Also: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs19-v18-files-retail-content-1174203/

Has everything that source has and is for VS2019 with more fixes in it lol.

I also agree with IsaiahLevi that using a V15 and copying things to that is a wiser, safer and a better overall way to learn.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
POD files are not for VS2019 they would need to be upgraded to the current compiler.

Also: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs19-v18-files-retail-content-1174203/

Has everything that source has and is for VS2019 with more fixes in it lol.

I also agree with @IsaiahLevi that using a V15 and copying things to that is a wiser, safer and a better overall way to learn.

Thanks for being kind to the answers but is this error due to the SQL DATABASE? because when I tried to run the database it gave me an error, however I also have the K18 files and when I wanted to enter the game I had the same problem until I run the K18 database and I was able to enter I guess to be able to run the PoD files I must use SQL 2008, since I have not compiled anything, I had these files compiled previously and had entered without problems but I do not remember very well what version of SQL I had

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks for being kind to the answers but is this error due to the SQL DATABASE? because when I tried to run the database it gave me an error, however I also have the K18 files and when I wanted to enter the game I had the same problem until I run the K18 database and I was able to enter I guess to be able to run the PoD files I must use SQL 2008, since I have not compiled anything, I had these files compiled previously and had entered without problems but I do not remember very well what version of SQL I had

You'd have to post the error here.

If the database is for SQL08 it will not work on SQL12+ and needs to be upgraded which is literally a 5 second job. You can find it below and compare it to the current one you have.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Ketchup; 9095420] Debería publicar el error aquí.

Si la base de datos es para SQL08, no funcionará en SQL12 + y debe actualizarse, lo que es literalmente un trabajo de 5 segundos. Puede encontrarlo a continuación y compararlo con el actual que tiene. [/ QUOTE]

the attached file is for SQL + 12 because I try to run and it doesn't work I have errors

View attachment CQuery-LogFile_20210903.txt

You'd have to post the error here.

If the database is for SQL08 it will not work on SQL12+ and needs to be upgraded which is literally a 5 second job. You can find it below and compare it to the current one you have.

the previous post I do not quote you

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back