Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error. No database connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've try'd to make online the website template Battle v2 and Roika Templates via IIS on the vps and after i add all the database i still got this notice error on the website: Error. No database connection. - How can i posibly fix this error i can't even register too. can anyone help me please? or give me just a hint

Inactive
Reaction score
I've try'd to make online the website template Battle v2 and Roika Templates via IIS on the vps and after i add all the database i still got this notice error on the website: Error. No database connection. - How can i posibly fix this error i can't even register too. can anyone help me please? or give me just a hint

Why not just xampp with php 7.4 and enable the dll? It's a lot easier and much less of a headache.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not just xampp with php 7.4 and enable the dll? It's a lot easier and much less of a headache.

Yeah! sure that would be nice suggestion, I'll go for that hehe thanks! :blushing::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back