Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Show] Glossy Blue Style

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice job, but shouldn't it be in the portfolio? (Not to be a smart butt)

Reactions: 404
Reaction score
Yes, it might be a good idea, but there are a few reasons it belongs here. The reason I did not want to post it in portfolio, is because people would say that this design looks more like general rather than a flyff layout. The reason behind that, is because there isn't much fan art for flyff, which makes it difficult to make a website "flyff-friendly". I did not want people saying stuff like "You got limited designing skills..". Well I am not responsible that there isn't much flyff images available );

But thank you, I will probably start posting my designs there instead.

i sell platypus
Reaction score
Yes, it might be a good idea, but there are a few reasons it belongs here. The reason I did not want to post it in portfolio, is because people would say that this design looks more like general rather than a flyff layout. The reason behind that, is because there isn't much fan art for flyff, which makes it difficult to make a website "flyff-friendly". I did not want people saying stuff like "You got limited designing skills..". Well I am not responsible that there isn't much flyff images available );

But thank you, I will probably start posting my designs there instead.

All your shows here have been plain awesome =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Beautiful Work. Congratulations

Error 404

Sorry You're going to release it? ^ ^

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Its not coded, just designed. I was actually planning on releasing all my designs (xhtml/psd), as I dont see the point of keeping them. I will see (;

My opinion: Give them to the servers you respect. Not to the servers that don't care about anything, or just leech.

Or just give them to me to work on with PHP <3

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
Awesome work Error, you suprise me everytime.

10/10, " Proud knower of Error " lol <3
Yush, i am.

Anyways, awesome work. Though, sad you released it.

Back