Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i need help in DB Flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help !

erro: Cannot insert NULL value into column 'm_Bank', table 'CHARACTER_01_DBF.dbo.BANK_TBL'; the column does not allow nulls. INSERT failed.

Inactive
Reaction score
More information is needed as the database just doesn't randomly fail like that. So if your adding something new to the database like a column or table then you should most likely include what you did.

Also there is no need to spam threads to get your thread answered. I was kind enough to delete all 5 without infracting you.

Have a little patience and someone will answer your thread when they are able to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After these changes in the Database started these errors CHARACTER_TBL.PNG - i need help in DB Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums CHARACTER_STR2.PNG - i need help in DB Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums CHARACTER_STR_3.PNG - i need help in DB Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums CHARACTER_STR4.PNG - i need help in DB Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums CHARACTER_STR5.PNG - i need help in DB Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
And further down you'll see:
Code:
							-- Ver 15
							, '$'
							, 0
							, 0

Make it looks like:
Code:
							-- Ver 15
							, '$'
							, 0
							, 0
							, 0

Should also most likely add another , 0 for vendor npc if you haven't.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had added this before, I just forgot to put it together with the previous images. Sorry !
TEST.PNG - i need help in DB Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back