Neuz compatibility issues

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    36Posts

sad Neuz compatibility issues

I used VS2017 professional version to compile Neuz..exe in Win10 system, and there was a compatibility problem during startup. I used the right button to set window10, but it is still incompatible with Neuz. How can I solve this problem? Can anyone help me? Thank you very much.Is the reason for the system downloaded from the Internet? There is a problem. I have changed the system countless times.

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    36Posts

Re: Neuz compatibility issues

The Neuz.exe compiled by VS2017 Professional Edition is used. There is no error when it starts to crash directly. I use the right button to select the compatible win7 system, but it still can’t open. Is it a problem with my compiler or the source code? Can anyone tell me

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,566Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siono01 View Post
    The Neuz.exe compiled by VS2017 Professional Edition is used. There is no error when it starts to crash directly. I use the right button to select the compatible win7 system, but it still can’t open. Is it a problem with my compiler or the source code? Can anyone tell me
    Install Direct X 9 and User Runtimes For VS2017 -> https://mega.nz/folder/KlkygAxB#Z-FgYs-igPzTsghTzLviMA
    I will not respond to help questions via pm.
    Use the correct help sections instead.

RageZone Discord | Community Guidelines

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    36Posts

[QUOTE = Ketchup; 9067030]为VS2017安装Direct X 9和用户运行时-> https://mega.nz/folder/KlkygAxB#Z-FgYs-igPzTsghTzLviMA [/ QUOTE]
    Thank you, I will try to install it. Thank you very much

Advertisement