Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Restarting hamachi every now and then to connect back

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had this problem??? Every now and than I would have to restart hamachi on my server side in order for myself or others to reconnect. What could be causing this problem and is there a fix? (Eg: create my networks??)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
similar problem, I need to reload both hamchi's one on my server and one on my comp to connect sometimes.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I don't have an exact answer. When I used to do testing over hamachi networks, sometimes the connection would drop and fail to reconnect for extended periods of time. Hamachi would report that their servers were overloaded. I can't guarantee it, but it sounds like your problem is just a quirk with hamachi, not something fixable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm the oddest thing is I can log in, I can get to char page, but cant get into world. Even other people that are trying to connect to my server are experiencing the samething, so I have to constantly restart when there are new people.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm the oddest thing is I can log in, I can get to char page, but cant get into world. Even other people that are trying to connect to my server are experiencing the samething, so I have to constantly restart when there are new people.
If the host's hamachi sees everyone else as relayed tunnel, then you have a connectivity issue on that computer.
Now if you don't see everyone in relayed tunnel, and just certain individuals, then they would have to fix their hamachi connection, and not the host.
Hopefully you understood what I tried to say :p

Back