Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] K18 / Scammers & Input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's been brought to my attention a few times now that someone is selling my public and free K18 VS22 lol.

It was taken down due to a few issues with some items. If your stupid enough to buy this then that's entirely on you and I may be interested in re-releasing a better and fixed copy for 100% free.

A copy that will stay even after I leave completely which tbh is coming.

If you have proof certain people are selling it on facebook, discord, ragezone or w/e send me a pm showing me proof of this as I'd greatly appreciate seeing it.

If you are interested in me releasing a new K18 to the public then reply below with what you may want to see added to it.
However this solely depends on community feedback and participation. If no one bothers to respond like the V19 It just won't happen and it will be scrapped.

Again, I do this free of charge so let's keep the "feature requests" a bit modest.

Last but not least I need you guys to vote on the poll even if you do not respond.

The release itself depends on the vote.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
# Scammers
Human beings don't get tired of trying to outmaneuver others, it's sad.

# Release
I particularly like source clean, which is the best way for beginners to learn something.

# Ketchup
You have already helped countless people with your releases and support, your work for the community is very important, thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You already have helped us enough with the releases.

the fix on k18 is already enough. no need to add anything else as it will only benefit those stupid scammers.

Inactive
Reaction score
# Scammers
Human beings don't get tired of trying to outmaneuver others, it's sad.

# Release
I particularly like source clean, which is the best way for beginners to learn something.

# Ketchup
You have already helped countless people with your releases and support, your work for the community is very important, thank you.

Thanks for your continued support and feedback.

You already have helped us enough with the releases.

the fix on k18 is already enough. no need to add anything else as it will only benefit those stupid scammers.

Understandable, but please take the time to vote on the poll located at the top.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [VS22] K18 / Scammers & Input

Bringing K18 back to the public again because I love this source.

Please K18 is coming back to +1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for re-considering for the K18 VS2022, You helped us all newbies and oldies a lot, even though some people here are not a programmer (like me LOL) you share your knowledge to help us,

Im interested to see the K18 VS2022 with V19+ Features I think..

oh and btw, If anyone could share some tutorials for adding features. ex. adding Anarchy buff

thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's so sad to think that you will leave the flyff community soon.. :(:, I just wonder what will happen here when you leave completely.. i hope it will still be active and wish someone will inherit your kindness and pass the torch to someon who is the same mindset like you who just really cares about the community.. anyways, i hope you do good on your next journey and thank you very much for your k18 files as you continue to support us newbie's despite the scammers and every toxic things happening right now here in flyff community... once again thank you very much ketchup for everything wish you goodluck on your future journey's ?????? !!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Keep it clean, The community does not deserve it.
It is fair enough that you are release another version despite everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The K18 is already a real incredible release with lot of the bonus from other versions (keeping the previous Weapon version when each character could get multiple build (like ranger 1V1 and Aoe and not just Aoe like after the change)

Don't see more thing needed to be added on what you already do on it. it's a very complete source with everything i could remember from the best period of flyff.

The features like Addshopitem or Auto make perin aren't in and i think it's a good way to make user starting go in the file to read them a little while doing the copy paste needed, a good way to make people trying to understand how it's works if they want to go further.

I really enjoy a new version of it, being again better than the previous that's already really good, you do an awesome job on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holy Crap, i want to say Thanks a lot to you sir Ketchup for a good base source you,ve been shared to us, i've learned a lot. and i want to learn again if someday you'll releasing your perfect clean source again, cant waitttttt for sure:D
I dont know, im really agree with sir Percuflex about keep it clean and .......
im sorry if im being rude, im not an expert, im just a leecher atm, but the clean source is the best for someone like me who just start to learned about this stuff

Thankyou so much Sir Ketchup to reconsidering K18 back, Thanks for all your help for newbie like me!!

Inactive
Reaction score
Went to bed thinking this thread wouldn't get much traction like the previous ones.

Kind of surprised tbh.

I'll keep this thread open if people want to continue to voice their opinions, love to hear them honestly.

However it's pretty telling that people want 19 file reading with a clean V18 lol.

So I'll get started on it I suppose and there is no ETA just hopefully done this week.

Thanks to all of those who voted and responded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls dont stop, only guy who constantly helps newcomers to cope with the source ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Normally I don't post because my English is not doing too well.

It's been around 4 years since I start to learn programming.
It's all start from what you provide to us. (a clean and learnable source)
I learned all by my self studying the source trying to understand how it works.
From 0 knowledge "I don't understand anything in the source"
until now "I can understand the source quite well"
and be able to create something that is interesting
and meaningful to me and many people who love Flyff.

All this is not possible at all without your guideline.
Just wanna say Thank You So Much and hope that you will keep guiding us as always.

<3

Inactive
Reaction score
pls dont stop, only guy who constantly helps newcomers to cope with the source ...
pls dont stop !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the support, it's appreciated.

Normally I don't post because my English is not doing too well.

It's been around 4 years since I start to learn programming.
It's all start from what you provide to us. (a clean and learnable source)
I learned all by my self studying the source trying to understand how it works.
From 0 knowledge "I don't understand anything in the source"
until now "I can understand the source quite well"
and be able to create something that is interesting
and meaningful to me and many people who love Flyff.

All this is not possible at all without your guideline.
Just wanna say Thank You So Much and hope that you will keep guiding us as always.

<3

Always love hearing that someone takes the imitative to learn and uses one of the bases I release.

I'm glad what I have released has helped you learn! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back