Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate Yulgang V3.1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
np we were all newbie once ^^

Err, i kinda feel like i'm asking alittle to much, but I guess your right xD. We were all noobs once, or in my case am one xD. I'm kinda assuming i probably did something wrong with the web server. But anyways, when i start up the launcher i get something about a QueryInfo error, or something like that and i got a pop up that I think restarts a search a server or something. Again, i'm going to assume it's that rxjh.dat or the webserver. :tongue1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

server and then restart itself up like this

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any Screenies for server n game working? Thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does it has ninja and Must Player to gen in the game than 10 or not

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want SQL Database New Version 2010 or 2011 ,Please `^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys im currently try to run this server. Since this is the second time i try to figure out how to make rxjhserver.exe to run, and i can't i would like to know if any of you know a solution about this:

First time after doubleclicking rxjhserver.exe nothing happened.
Now after clicking it i got a message error (which is best than nothing atm :p)
AznCoder - Ultimate Yulgang V3.1! - RaGEZONE Forums

As u can see i got all versions of .NET FW and i can't figure aout what the hell isn't going well...

Thx in advance, Luca

EDIT: i forgot to say, no i got no viruses on my pc o.o

Ty again :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK nvm about the above problems i got them to be fixed... the file was somehow being corrupted ._. Thanks to try to help AZN ^^ keep the good work i always try to fllow as much i can and try everything :p

Thanks again! Luca

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont understand everything o-o I want ONLY A Pserver ;( I looked On all Threads But No one Still works :(

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Im downloading HOPE IT Works ;)!!.

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Can't create DLL file??? pls help :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's this server files more English translated than any other one out there and the client as well? do i need to add chinese characters to use this server files? thanks for the new server files an share :)

EDIT:) this server files almost like Cless's ones.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's this server files more English translated than any other one out there and the client as well? do i need to add chinese characters to use this server files? thanks for the new server files an share :)

EDIT:) this server files almost like Cless's ones.

lol they are like clesses one because they are the same version. The new features in these files are support for 5.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry again to post, but i have another problem, this time with the launcher.

ok since the only thing i know about the launcher is "drop launcher and dat file into ur client folder and .inf file into ur website" since i don't have a website i just dropped dat and launcher into client folder. tried to hex dat file but i couldn't find any ip address to change... WTH??? So i tried to use the launcher anyways, and since i ahve another pserver on my comp installed, the launcher link to it... can anyone explain me something about this plz?

THX in advance, Luca

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry again to post, but i have another problem, this time with the launcher.

ok since the only thing i know about the launcher is "drop launcher and dat file into ur client folder and .inf file into ur website" since i don't have a website i just dropped dat and launcher into client folder. tried to hex dat file but i couldn't find any ip address to change... WTH??? So i tried to use the launcher anyways, and since i ahve another pserver on my comp installed, the launcher link to it... can anyone explain me something about this plz?

THX in advance, Luca

if you looked backed at one of the post theres instructions...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok im new to this and i have read all the posts. I set everything up. And when i go to click on RxjhServer.exe it dosen't do anything. It dosen't startup or nothing. Any help would be very much appreciated and ty before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back