Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate Yulgang V3.1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i got this problem... the RxjhServer.exe said: "Your trail period has expired, please contact your software provider." i dont wanna reinstall my OS to fix this problem... is there any other solution?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
too bad :D i always turn system restore off

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

i guess some1 might known where this RxjhServer create a registry string??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AznCoder - Ultimate Yulgang V3.1! - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me T^T

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you looked backed at one of the post theres instructions...

Sorry for this very late answer i was to my GF home and we didn't had internet. Btw i already made the hex thingy but can't figure out what to search of. i tryied ips which were on configs before i modify them, i tried localhost i tried everything and always got " not such a string". So i can't really figure out what to search on the .dat file o_O

Luca

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

how fix ?
help me pls TT' :(:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you or someone upload the new Database for me?
The rxjhgame backup of AznCoder's database is Differential type
Can you backup with Full type?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
change path of database , you can change in option when restore database
but still now gameserver has expire -*- <..>

Reaction score
Help me ... Pleas

How to Use and Setup WebShop YG ?

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Help Me Pleas..

How to Setup and Use Webshop ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me ... Pleas

How to Use and Setup WebShop YG ?

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Help Me Pleas..

How to Setup and Use Webshop ?

use IIS and put the files in there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok im new to this and i have read all the posts. I set everything up. And when i go to click on RxjhServer.exe it dosen't do anything. It dosen't startup or nothing. Any help would be very much appreciated and ty before hand.
i have the same problem with him..
can anyone help us??

thx before ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant run the server sometimes its saying the the trial has expired and sometimes it does nothing pls help...tnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was just wondering, I have a few friends that want to play on a private server just with us, and I assume that for anyone to join that they would also have to install IIS and put the rxjh.config inside the wwwroot folder for these files since the launcher isn't cracked?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was just wondering, I have a few friends that want to play on a private server just with us, and I assume that for anyone to join that they would also have to install IIS and put the rxjh.config inside the wwwroot folder for these files since the launcher isn't cracked?

Only the machine with the server on it has to install IIS, so other people can connect to the server.
Give your friends the launcher only o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only the machine with the server on it has to install IIS, so other people can connect to the server.
Give your friends the launcher only o.o

Thanks for the help, I jumped to conclusions about the launcher only working with the rxjh.inf in the wwwroot folder, and now that I actually think about it, it makes sense that you just give them the launcher.

PS. Are there no quests? I don't see any in any of the NPCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back