Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V19 Yulgang / Scions of Fate Server Files and Sources

Reaction score
V19 Yulgang / Scions of Fate Game Server, Login Server, and Databases

Sources seem to be perfectly fine, no errors compiling with VS2022 and Windows 10. I just retargeted the .NET Framework from 3.5 and 4.0 to 4.6 because they're not supported anymore.

Phant0m - V19 Yulgang / Scions of Fate Server Files and Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Phant0m - V19 Yulgang / Scions of Fate Server Files and Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Links:
Server Side:
Client Side:

Enjoy!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V19 Yulgang / Scions of Fate Game Server, Login Server, and Databases

Sources seem to be perfectly fine, no errors compiling with VS2022 and Windows 10. I just retargeted the .NET Framework from 3.5 and 4.0 to 4.6 because they're not supported anymore.

Download Links:
Server Side:
Client Side:

Enjoy!
can you help me
i got error "can not connect game server !!" and stuck in selecting channel
here's the screenshot :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, brother, do you have the source code of the client? thanks

Reaction score
Hello, brother, do you have the source code of the client? thanks

Sorry, no client sources available.

can you help me
i got error "can not connect game server !!" and stuck in selecting channel
here's the screenshot :

You'll need to do some debugging to figure out what the problem is.
Most likely some problem regarding the packet encryption between Client and Game Server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and i got error like this in V17 you post
and here's log :
2/6/2022 7:16:41 PM FlushAll error Thread was being aborted.
2/6/2022 7:16:41 PM FlushSERAll error Thread was being aborted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you upload Client on GoogleDriver? i cant open this Clientside link, thank you somuch, and will be great if you can help to edit IP on this client file. thank you again!!!^^:eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Phant0m.

I have a problem when parse double(yyMMddHHmm) to int because max int is 2147483648.
Please help me fix it.

Thanks you

Back