Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Should I edit server IP only the form "World.cs"?
Or I need to other ones?

Reaction score
I updated the original post and included a new launcher. Make sure run the GS and LS from your own compilation, don't use the already compiled ones.

Files Download Link:

NEW Launcher Download Link:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im using your updated release, thanks.I met some problem still,1. Compile our src, with no fixing (just making gameserver.exe - also login server.exe too)2. back up our database to SQL3. Writing "config.ini" as our own server (Proper SERVERMAME, DATABASE NAME, ID or PASS)4. Move our compiled files(gameserver, logjnserver .exe to Their folder "GS and LS(they has config.ini)")And then just start Gameserver and LoginserverWhen I start loginserver, some error poped up, "some string error with .Netframework.(but I think it is not an critical error right?) Thus just click 'go ahead'--> When Each program run, At the left top of the menu of 'Gameserver', I click the botton - Start Server Automaticay. But always it says to me, "55970 IP was wrong"I saw that it is in world.cs, but as you said server config might be fixed with config.ini..Why it happen to me? I dont know how to play it still.. ????=======================1. Compiled2. Server set3. Write proper data in config.ini4. Start Server5. Start Client with proper PORT6. But no any text comes to 2windows(gameserver, loginserver) and client just said waiting infinitely

Reaction score
Im using your updated release, thanks.I met some problem still,1. Compile our src, with no fixing (just making gameserver.exe - also login server.exe too)2. back up our database to SQL3. Writing "config.ini" as our own server (Proper SERVERMAME, DATABASE NAME, ID or PASS)4. Move our compiled files(gameserver, logjnserver .exe to Their folder "GS and LS(they has config.ini)")And then just start Gameserver and LoginserverWhen I start loginserver, some error poped up, "some string error with .Netframework.(but I think it is not an critical error right?) Thus just click 'go ahead'--> When Each program run, At the left top of the menu of 'Gameserver', I click the botton - Start Server Automaticay. But always it says to me, "55970 IP was wrong"I saw that it is in world.cs, but as you said server config might be fixed with config.ini..Why it happen to me? I dont know how to play it still.. ????=======================1. Compiled2. Server set3. Write proper data in config.ini4. Start Server5. Start Client with proper PORT6. But no any text comes to 2windows(gameserver, loginserver) and client just said waiting infinitely

-You need to install .NET Frameworks 3.5 to 4.8.
-Install Chinese language for non Unicode programs.
-Install mssql and restore db files.
-Install VikingErik.LuaInterface with NuGet inside VisualStudio.
-Install Newtonsoft.Json with NuGet inside VisualStudio.
-Compile LS and GS.
-Use config.ini files to set IP, port, and database info. (Default port for LS is 1300 and GS 6773)
-Run LS and GS (no need to initialize connection between GS and LS, it does it automatically)
-Connect to client using the new launcher.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you guys have any suggestions for changing the IP from 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.2.55 ?

I have a problem with the character selector.

The server is full ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Do you guys have any suggestions for changing the IP from 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.2.55 ?

I have a problem with the character selector.

The server is full ?

Sent you a PM to contact me directly, so I can help you better.

Regarding the server, it shows full but it's not, you can change that in the config somewhere, I haven't looked to be honest.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want send messenger with Unicode's Vietnam
What encoding should i use in unikey
I was used vietnamese locale CP 1258 but not right

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Phant0m
Can you tell me what version of SQL Server you are using? I use 2008 R2 but when I restore like below, I get an error. Thank you.

Phant0m - V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Phant0m - V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Phant0m
I was use SQLServer 2014 it's working fine, but I have a another issue.
With SQLServer info, I can connect with SQLServer Management Tools.

But when I start gameserver and occur a this message. What I make wrong ?

Reaction score
@Phant0m
I was use SQLServer 2014 it's working fine, but I have a another issue.
With SQLServer info, I can connect with SQLServer Management Tools.

But when I start gameserver and occur a this message. What I make wrong ?
Wrong credentials for SQL.
The GS was not able to establish connection to the x_20acc database.
Try changing the server to localhost, 127.0.0.1, or LAN IP instead of using the machine name to connect to the DB.

Edit:
I just noticed your config file is named incorrectly.
it should be "游戏配置列表.ini", but yours is something else. You probably don't have Chinese language installed for non unicode programs, that's why windows is renaming certain characters that are not supported. This will cause a lot more problems than just the SQL connection, you need to sort that out first.

Here's what it should be;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Phant0m
Yes I setup as above, but don't know why it has such character in filename.

I try localhost and 127.0.0.1 (sa/123123), I can login with SQLServer Management, but with gameserver I can't access to SQLServer, this information is true. @@

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Phant0m

Sorry, I have only a issue, please help me.
I create sv on VMNet 8, with ip 192.168.1.66, I can ping on real machine normally.

When I start LaucherRXJH.exe with ip 192.168.1.66, and port 1300 (default). I can login success

But, when I choose server, error GameServer can not connect occur, please give me a solution

Thanks.

Reaction score
@Phant0m

Sorry, I have only a issue, please help me.
I create sv on VMNet 8, with ip 192.168.1.66, I can ping on real machine normally.

When I start LaucherRXJH.exe with ip 192.168.1.66, and port 1300 (default). I can login success

But, when I choose server, error GameServer can not connect occur, please give me a solution

Thanks.

The "Can Not Connect GameServer !!" error is programmed inside the Client.exe
You need to run launcher with same IP as GS and LS to login or you get this error.

If you want to completely remove this error, you can use OllyDbg and JMP the function that calls the IP check and error message.

Here's a picture of what you need to do:

After you edit this, save to binary and that's it.

Updated the first post with the Launcher source code.

Link:

Back