Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Phant0m, Thanks for your support.
It's working.
Phant0m - V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Updated original post with GitHub links for the EZ Launcher and the Auto Updater Launcher.

EZ Launcher GitHub:

Phant0m - V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Auto Updater Launcher GitHub:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Phantom, Can you please help me with the cash shop bbg? when i open the cashshop website, it always shown loading without any item. Cash shop no item show - V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
@Phant0m, please help me.
I were try it and i can't open cash shop in game again

Send me PM, I'll help when I get home later.

Hi Phantom, Can you please help me with the cash shop bbg? when i open the cashshop website, it always shown loading without any item.View attachment 172410

You're opening the cash shop with a browser, it will not work like that. You need to open it inside the game for the cash shop to load your account information and load everything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Phantom, this is exactly what i got in game as well. Cash shop no item shown - V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools - RaGEZONE Forums What can I do to show items? Really need your help haha

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love this game, but I'm Brazilian, ping never helps! I would like to open a server to play with my friends, I'm completely new to the subject, could you make an explanatory video? would be very grateful!

Reaction score
I love this game, but I'm Brazilian, ping never helps! I would like to open a server to play with my friends, I'm completely new to the subject, could you make an explanatory video? would be very grateful!

The sources and client are in Chinese, you'd need to figure out by yourself how to translate everything so you can play with your friends.
I can only help you with compiling and setting up the server.

Message me on discord
phant0m#0633.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't find that code. can you make step by step video tutorial i have downloaded onllydbg and open client.exe . but I don't know how to find the error code. thank you

The "Can Not Connect GameServer !!" error is programmed inside the Client.exe
You need to run launcher with same IP as GS and LS to login or you get this error.

If you want to completely remove this error, you can use OllyDbg and JMP the function that calls the IP check and error message.

Here's a picture of what you need to do:

After you edit this, save to binary and that's it.

Updated the first post with the Launcher source code.

Link:
I can't find that code. can you make step by step video tutorial i have downloaded onllydbg and open client.exe . but I don't know how to find the error code. thank you

Back