Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yulgang online server source code and server+client file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
missxiaoemo - Yulgang online server source code and server+client file - RaGEZONE Forums
missxiaoemo - Yulgang online server source code and server+client file - RaGEZONE Forums

1.80client

server file

login file

server source code,VC7.1 Compile

------- ----- -------------------

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What you think you're? You need everything free? My guess is you're probably gonna sale it for cash. Nobody gives you free sources and for your benefits.

Very unneeded comment, it was a legitimate question. and the "nobody gives you free sources and for your benefit" is the silliest thing i've ever heard. The 100's of games released for free on this forum and the private servers created from it are proof you have no sense in how private servers are made.

--pwesty

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very unneeded comment, it was a legitimate question. and the "nobody gives you free sources and for your benefit" is the silliest thing i've ever heard. The 100's of games released for free on this forum and the private servers created from it are proof you have no sense in how private servers are made.

--pwesty

Bullcrap, I know more privateservers sources than your leechers. The releasers decided what they wanted to release and for you defending that dude above is probably one person. That said don't not beg for sources that you not getting it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

新启动器

Open the dat file with Notepad

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you very much, very easy to do, but with England

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have not client this version English :(
i can't run it . pls share me client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello @missxiaoemo thanks for share, @hack2u how install this files :)

Thanks for share, i go try make just for fun.

When i try run gameserver or login is automated closed, you can tell me how you run it?

Auto response: Can't run on Windows Server, but can Run without problem on Windows 10.

How compile source code, any one can help me please :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me attack this server files to mysql step by step? the link of tutorial dead! thank you somuch!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i can't enter the game after choose character ??
i stuck with that, i can't enter the game
but i can login and choose character.
please help me. Thanks

Back