Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Fvsk8 - [GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE ! - RaGEZONE Forums

V E R S I O N 7

After years of developing, we are proud to present to you the best GunZ Client ever created, making this the absolutely best GunZ Server alive.

Nearly 2000 Items | 55 Amazing Maps | GunZ 1.5 | Custom Roomtags & Commands | 20x Exp | Highly Customized | Anti-Hack | Highspeed Dedicated Server | 24/7 Online | Anti-Lead + Lead | Quest, Survival, ClanWar, Duel Tournament | Rebirth System | Custom Runnable, Client, Launcher | Balanced Freestyle System |

Want to know more? See the trailer!
Freestyle GunZ | Trailer

Created in early 2007, with 6 years of experience, Freestyle GunZ offers you the best GunZ Online experience.
If you did not get to play this awesome server yet, you should do now!​

[Server]

• Dedicated HighSpeed Gaming Server
• 1 Gbps Uplink - extremely fast! Lag-free! Always Online!
• Located in the Netherlands, Europe
• DDoS protected
• Launcher uses a CDN so updates are downloaded in no-time!

[Experience/Bounty Rates]

• Experience x20, means 20 times higher EXP rate than Ijji!
• Infinite Bounty / All items for 0 Bounty!

[Features]

• Almost 2000 Items
• Custom game-modes: Infected, Gun Game
• Hundreds of custom 3D Models, Weapons, Sets and Items!
• 55 professional, unique Maps - all with Lightmap-Support!
• Daggers, Swords, Large Swords, Snowboards, Pistols, Revolvers, SMGs, UZIs, HotShots, Shotguns, Rocketlaunchers, Snipers (with ZOOM!), Rifles, Big Machine Guns, Landmines, Custom Grenades and Explosions and GunZ 1.5 items - A lot of stuff to discover!
• Custom Quests, ClanWars, Duel Tournament, etc.
• Custom MusicPlayer, Custom 1337 Options, Custom Commands, Custom GameModes
• Up to 64 Players per Room, 500 Rounds, Infinite Time!
• Custom Colors, GFX and unique Interface
• Amazing Anti-Hack engine (NO hackers!)
Rebirth System - Level 99 is not the end!
• Cheap Donation Items, get F-Coins for free!
• Professional & Active Staff, Moderators and Developers
• Daily Events, multiple Events per day!
Custom scoreboard!

[Community]

• Worlds best Community!
• More than 10.000 Members, 900+ active Users!
• More than 550.000 Posts, 50.000+ threads!
• More than 750 Pages of real Player Pictures!

[Screenshots]

Login

s8FzcKs - [GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Lobby
tlJQ49D - [GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Scoreboard
foMMwHc - [GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE ! - RaGEZONE Forums

WH5wgks - [GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE ! - RaGEZONE Forums

[Website]

Homepage: Home | Freestyle GunZ
Forum: Just a moment...

Dave - [GunZ] Freestyle GunZ | GunZ 1.5 | Anti-Lead | 24/7 Online | No Lag & MORE ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Give it a go - try Freestyle GunZ Version 7. You haven't seen anything like this before!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
FG has a great client and all but I don't think it is the greatest client ever created...
Definitely not the greatest community either lol

Are you even registered and active on the forum? O wait.
Compared to most other servers, our interfaces are not default and not of releases. (Of course, there might be a few who do have custom interfaces, kudos to them.)

If you think a critical change can be made, you are more than welcome to suggest things.

Fixed @Kreeate.

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Are you even registered and active on the forum? O wait.
Compared to most other servers, our interfaces are not default and not of releases. (Of course, there might be a few who do have custom interfaces, kudos to them.)

If you think a critical change can be made, you are more than welcome to suggest things.

Fixed @Kreeate.

Not anymore, I have an account with donors and everything I just never log on. Like I said, your client is definitely not bad at all, definitely one of the best out there right now, but come on man, you know yourself that it is not the best client ever created lol That's all I'm saying you know just nit picking at that small little thing :p

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Not anymore, I have an account with donors and everything I just never log on. Like I said, your client is definitely not bad at all, definitely one of the best out there right now, but come on man, you know yourself that it is not the best client ever created lol That's all I'm saying you know just nit picking at that small little thing :p

I see, well if you know any things which can make the client even better, please do suggest.

@4shadow, we are working on it.

Currently Stoned !
Reaction score
I see, well if you know any things which can make the client even better, please do suggest.

@4shadow, we are working on it.

make it less messy , packed files no folder xD , just make it clean thats all !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My account name on freestyle gunz is pintaos can someone please unban me? I was getting mouthy with GM now I can't even connect to website i'll never do it again please someone unban me :(

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
My account name on freestyle gunz is pintaos can someone please unban me? I was getting mouthy with GM now I can't even connect to website i'll never do it again please someone unban me :(

Why would you create a forum account here and ask me for an unban in an advertising thread?...

You have to make a forum account @ http://freestylersworld.com and make an unban appeal thread.

Hi, I'm Omar!
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Then said user will have no problem making an unban appeal then :).
Dude I created a forum account but a GM or ADMIN has to authorize it in order for you to even be able to post. I simply want my account unbanned and I cannot get them to authorize my account so that I can even make an appeal. My 3 accounts are pintaos, pintaos1, and fuckthisserver

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Dude I created a forum account but a GM or ADMIN has to authorize it in order for you to even be able to post. I simply want my account unbanned and I cannot get them to authorize my account so that I can even make an appeal. My 3 accounts are pintaos, pintaos1, and fuckthisserver

Create a forum account and PM me the name on here.

Currently Stoned !
Reaction score
You guys must be enjoying being staff of FG !! .. thats actually fun !

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Lol... Dave you need to get a hand on the people who have forum mod powers, I was just banned without warning on site for posting loading screens I wanted opinions on, at the time I wasn't thinking about the other server name in the loading screens so they took it as advertising. I think it's a bit rude to just instantly ban me without warning, period, for posting a couple loading screens I wanted opinions on. I even put them in a spoiler and in red text said, 'CONTAINS OTHER SERVER NAME, NO ADVERTISEMENT INTENDED' I think a ban is not only a bit rude but a bit extreme. Could've just deleted the thread and warned me, especially seeing as how I clearly illustrated it wasn't meant as an advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back