Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, if you're interested feel free to visit us!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been enjoying this server, haters stop barking. it's GUNZ atleast they're keeping it alive.

Retired modder
Reaction score
Believe me you do not miss anything there, there is nothing interesting.
:glare:

I like the server, it's not at all unbalanced, does not have nightcore as background music, does not have flashy overkill photoshopped interfaces or items,...
If only management didn't suck as much as it does now.
State your opinion or try to be helpful to everyone and risk getting banned without warning for "trolling and disputing too much nonsense".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think they're doing good. all i need is gun and sword. and ijji vanilla based server.

Retired modder
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend this server, The owner hacks on different type of gunz servers. Then tells those players from those servers to join his server.

Frankly i'm tired of this guy and his server, He's very disrespectful to people and or servers. Posting on other servers advertisement thread and so on.
This server isn't any bit good at all, They are trying to look official but this overall server bluntly said is a "JOKE"

Nothing special about it, I highly advice nobody to even download the client as it may be packed with a sort of virus, Keylog and or anything els.
The website was already once infected with a virus and i didn't bother to check now as it is very risky.

For your own safety and sake. Ignore this server.

P.S This is my paid bitdefender blocking their website.
9d7af3cc2234d952534386d2e1a0e6a4 - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums

Here we go:
MonkINC - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums

I got banned for having critique on how the server was run.
And he doesn't care about infecting his users, I reported this issue with his staff and several members but was ignored and called "Mentally handicapped".

Quote: "If Google doesn't black list my web it's perfect"

Your website is a table which EVEN YOU don't know how to correctly reconfigure because it's 1990's code.
I'm done with this server. I don't like ignorant people.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired modder
Reaction score
Actually my server was also blocked by Sophos, found out today. So may not be a virus afterall, just a false positive problem on Sopho's side.

I only have this issue on gunzduels.com, I have Sophos for about a year now and never had I seen that screen before.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah neither have I, but they must have rolled out some sort of feature implementing this recently
Exactly good input joe, that poor website black listed various of Microsoft app sites as well. Rule # 1 don't let small minds discourage you from perusing your success. Which means, if you happen to be someone who feels ignored in my presence it just means you're a nuisance who cries wolf when he doesn't get it his way. My suggestion would be to find something better to do with your time.

Retired modder
Reaction score
Yeah neither have I, but they must have rolled out some sort of feature implementing this recently

This feature was active from the start for me. Obligated by the company I work for.

MonkINC said:
that poor website black listed various of Microsoft app sites as well

I'm on a Mac so that doesn't bother or surprise me. Microsoft websites are big targets for hackers.
Whatever you say, it won't make your website security less flawed by not doing anything about it.
But you wouldn't know anything about that since it's written by someone else. I only tried to warn you about the risks, but it's ok, you do you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This feature was active from the start for me. Obligated by the company I work for.

I'm on a Mac so that doesn't bother or surprise me. Microsoft websites are big targets for hackers.
Whatever you say, it won't make your website security less flawed by not doing anything about it.
But you wouldn't know anything about that since it's written by someone else. I only tried to warn you about the risks, but it's ok, you do you.
oh my website was coded by me just some panels and images from other sites. Just as many other GUNZ sites had such as UGG' herogamrs' old artic Gunz web nightcore etc

Retired modder
Reaction score
oh my website was coded by me just some panels and images from other sites. Just as many other GUNZ sites had such as UGG' herogamrs' old artic Gunz web nightcore etc

shenanigans. :)
Your back-end was written by a Spanish developer.
You struggle adding a simple image to your website as your layout starts breaking, if you wrote it yourself you wouldn't have that problem.
All you did to achieve the monstrosity you call "your" website is copy paste other people's code.
You go ahead and keep lying to everyone, it will bite you in your behind sooner or later.

Best of luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
aim you just never learn to stfu o_O you've been a drama in GUNZ community since day one. if youre Ayokori i remmeber u i think,

Retired modder
Reaction score
aim you just never learn to stfu o_O you've been a drama in GUNZ community since day one. if youre Ayokori i remmeber u i think,

Sorry but you don't know me.
Been here longer than you.
And there wouldn't be any drama if M2O staff would have done their job like it should be done.
By that I mean in a professional way.
I got banned twice on discord without any warning or having done anything against the rules.
Called "Mentally retarded" behind my back by the owner of M2O who didn't like the fact that I resigned my position in his team solely because of his lack in people and management skills.

I'm also not the only one who got treated this way.
So please do not come on here telling me to stfu with your 23 posts and zero contributions.

Also, this thread is about this server and not me so stay on topic please.
Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
" I resigned my position in his team" you were never part of the team. Nor did I accepted anything you wanted to contribute to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back