[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    39Posts

Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonGO View Post
    This server is perfect my opinion, They have Spy game mode, Clan War for Gladiator, assassination and regular, Clan War Map Voter clan war rejoin. and yet its still like ijji. You don't need to add shit loads of shit on Gunz to make it great this is why most of you fail when thsi server managesh hundreds of players daily. and it does feel like ijji they're very well managed.
    how dare you compare " thats why you fail" when ijji closed 8 years ago..........................................................

True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    1,115Posts

Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

This server is perfect my opinion, They have Spy game mode, Clan War for Gladiator, assassination and regular, Clan War Map Voter clan war rejoin. and yet its still like ijji. You don't need to add shit loads of shit on Gunz to make it great this is why most of you fail when thsi server managesh hundreds of players daily. and it does feel like ijji they're very well managed.
    *chuckles*
    AKA - Sheen or AuroraUK

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    139Posts

Check out anime items on your storage everyone and some cool dances enjoy!

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    57Posts

Still loving it and kicking it on m2o gunz keep it going m2o

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    36Posts

I was disappointed by this server. There were few players online (60) and the only match I could get into with my new character was a deathmatch with a bunch of level 60+ characters who I did not stand a chance against. You might as well remove level restrictions because new players like me will quickly leave when their only option is to grind quest for a month before they even get a chance to duel on even footing.

GammaRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Here and AboutLocation
    3,297Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bog7 View Post
    I was disappointed by this server. There were few players online (60) and the only match I could get into with my new character was a deathmatch with a bunch of level 60+ characters who I did not stand a chance against. You might as well remove level restrictions because new players like me will quickly leave when their only option is to grind quest for a month before they even get a chance to duel on even footing.
    I was level 1 and I managed just fine.
    Doggie and Rice.

MemberRank
    Apr 2025 Join Date
    A SingularityLocation
    64Posts

Man I miss the good ol' middle school, summer vacation Gunz private server no-lifing days :(

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    57Posts

i still love it here still feels like ijji and alot of na's server is fun.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    PanamáLocation
    689Posts

i still love it here still feels like ijji and alot of na's server is fun.
    It is no fun when you beat the GM and you get banned.
    You Rock My World

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

Best server around! Highly recommend

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    139Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jorklenis2 View Post
    It is no fun when you beat the GM and you get banned.
    Hello, our GM's are more professional than that. You were banned for Advertising which Violates our terms of service.
    Also, seems like you were level 1 with 0 Kill and death Be a better liar next time.1
    Last edited by MonkINC; 05-06-20 at 08:04 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    238Posts

thumbs down Re: [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkINC View Post
    Hello, our GM's are more professional than that. You were banned for Advertising which Violates our terms of service.
    Also, seems like you were level 1 with 0 Kill and death Be a better liar next time.1
    Pfff and you say it as if that server was a great thing, better this ultra gunz that is more complete.
    It does not even have the challenge mode, server for child rats with those avatars that damage the essence of the game.

It should be called OtakuGunZ no Gunz The Duel.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    PanamáLocation
    689Posts

I was not referring to myself, I was referring to Kazuma, greetings, that community is ungrateful, they use contributed things and do not leave credits, but what can you expect from some rat children.
    You Rock My World

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    57Posts

i like M2O Gunz probably best and cleanest server in my opinion, haters gonna hate taters gotta tate.

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    57Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asdasdasdas View Post
    how dare you compare " thats why you fail" when ijji closed 8 years ago..........................................................
    no youuuu!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Advertisement